Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Please help me welcome a good friend and an amazing gold sponsor of this community ✭✭✭✭✭ 5 Star Liquors ✭✭✭✭✭

Currently you can either pm them on the board (username: 5starliquors) or contact them using their email [email protected] many of my close friends have turned to Mo for all their needs. No matter how big or small the order is 5 Star Liquors will exceed your expectations. Here is a little more on 5 Star Liquors:

Welcome to 5 Star Liquors where it is our goal to ensure that your ordinary nights become ones to always remember by providing the industries finest Wines, Champagnes, and Liquors. Here at 5 Star Liquors it is our goal to ensure that every customer of ours not only have the satisfaction of enjoying their favorite spirit, but to do so knowing that it is paired with a service only fitted to the delivery of such luxurious products. It is the objective of 5 Star Liquors to accommodate the needs of grand parties to the little celebrations, and everything in between, to ensure that the every last drop of enjoyment is poured into the glasses of friends and family to create everlasting memories. To ensure that our service is one that is all inclusive we encourage immediate contact from our prospective customers if there are any questions or inquiry about specific products that may not be listed, as a tremendous effort will be put forth to accommodate any custom orders.

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They represent the finest as a first source of distribution for many fine brands.

·
Registered
347 Posts
Mmmm... booze.... welcome! I think I know where I'm getting my next bottle of Pappy Van Winkle 20 year old from.

·
Registered
575 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
welcome. good to have you on board. love the banner.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I guess the proper thing to say would be....Cheers!

·
Registered
7,806 Posts
Looking forward to the completion of the site! Any L4P members discounts? jk Love to get some from you guys to show my REAL support. Welcome to the 4! Looking forward to getting sum champ from u guys!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts