Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ACE OF SPADES BRUT 30L
"MIDAS"

If anyone is seriously interested in this item contact us. We have an allocation for 1. I was told there are only 6 in the world that are going to be ever produced.

To place a order please email us [email protected] or give us a call 805-610-6520.

Order can be paid through Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Wire Transfer.

As a side note if anyone is as anxious as we are about this and would like anything specifically feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make it a priority to make it happen! Stay up, Bottles and Models!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
You already know the order is in MO!! ;)
SEMA 2011 keep it locked!

I was waiting for Either Platinum or BC to respond with an order. LOL!
SEMA 2011 we gonna drink it then hit BC over the head with the empty bottle. Actually strap it to the roof of his LAMBO and drive down the strip dumping it out. :lol:

Some one told me about these they were like $30k?
Tell me where I'll take 3, 5 have already been sold to VEGAS clubs and there priced at 200k a piece at the club of course. Either way it's expensive. :) I have my limits and this is beyond it. Anyone to purchase this would be bonkers. I have done some large deals but this would top them all.

just charge $1,000 for cover and throw a sick party. it could make sense..?
That's a good idea but that's a lot of champagne too and you have to finish it in one night.

·
Premium Member
6,881 Posts
Mark Cuban also bought one for Dick Nowitski here in Miami in our sofla nightclub LIV.....

if there is "6" only,what is there 1 left?

·
Registered
711 Posts
I know we bought the 12L version of Moet when I was out in Italy and it cost us about $10k. Worth it bc the food that we were getting in a club made it look stoopid with 2 O's. But Damn $80k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts