Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First and foremost we would like to apologize that we glossed over this introduction during this time of excitement as we get to take part in L4P growing community. Secondly we want to make it clear too that we are hard at work on our website to ensure that we are able to provide the right kind of service from day one, so again we are apologizing for that. However as most of you would like to hear there are perks to being part of this community and most of you are correct in the pursuit of exclusive L4P PRICING! So to celebrate our arrival and entrance into this community we are starting things off, as any celebration should be of course, with the popping of champagne. Our first order of business is to offer the L4P members access to the products listed below at a price exclusive only to our beloved L4P followers:

Ace Of Spades 750ML:
Gold $225.00 Brut
Pink $350.00 Rose
Platinum $350.00 Blanc de Blanc

Ace Of Spades 1.5L:
Gold $550.00 Brut
Pink $950.00 Rose
Platinum $950.00 Blanc de Blanc

Ace Of Spades 3L:
Gold $2100.00 Brut

Louis Roederer Cristal 750ML
Brut 2002 $189.00

Louis Roederer Cristal 1.5L
Brut 2002 $550.00

Salon Vintage 1997 750ML
Blanc De Blanc $299.00

Dom Pérignon Andy Warhol Tribute Bottles 750ML
Vintage 2002
Each $225.00
3 Bottle Set $600.00

Palmes D’or 1998 750ML
Brut $119.00

All prices above include standard UPS Ground shipping!!!!!!

To place a order please email us [email protected] or give us a call 805-610-6520.

Order can be paid through Paypal, Money Order, Cashiers Check, or Wire Transfer.

As a side note if anyone is as anxious as we are about this and would like anything specifically feel free to contact us and we will do our best to make it a priority to make it happen! Stay up, Bottles and Models!

·
Premium Member
1,102 Posts
awesome, great intro & pricing. now i have to come up with some excuses to celebrate so i can stock up lol. the misses is going to kill me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
3,692 Posts
Are you going to SEMA?
Yes Sir, not for the majority of it though. I arrive Thursday late afternoon for the gR movie premiere then will attend the last day of SEMA on Friday.

Will you be there? Would be great to meet.!

:beerchug:

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes Sir, not for the majority of it though. I arrive Thursday late afternoon for the gR movie premiere then will attend the last day of SEMA on Friday.

Will you be there? Would be great to meet.!

:beerchug:
Yes Sir!!! I will sure be there at the gR movie premiere, it would be a honor to have you grace me with your presences. Looking forward to meeting you.

·
BORN 2 WIN™
1,962 Posts
Best liquor guy in the business hands down, would even pack all of your shit in his trunk and drive cross country and delivery the goods right in front of your door, true story :lol:

Buy in bulk, only way to buy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Best liquor guy in the business hands down, would even pack all of your shit in his trunk and drive cross country and delivery the goods right in front of your door, true story :lol:

Buy in bulk, only way to buy!!!!!!!
HA HA!!! Deadlines, you tell me Diddy's coming over with his friends and you need product even if you are in Iceland I'll be there. Thanks Ben I appreciate it.

Have you ever shipped to Canada, and would know cost of taxes?

Thanks
Royal PM Sent!!!

·
Registered
133 Posts
Mo is the man with any alcohol you need!!

Got my Sema shipment on the way ;).. hopefully pop an Ace down in Vegas next week..

Thanks Mo

·
Registered
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
do you have a website?
Are website is currently under construction. As of right now we are doing phone orders or you can PM me.

Mo is the man with any alcohol you need!!

Got my Sema shipment on the way ;).. hopefully pop an Ace down in Vegas next week..

Thanks Mo
Thank you Chris you're a true gentlemen! Your Sema stock just went double it's going down at the Wolfston be there we're gonna tear the roof off the loft. :whistle: I'm just saying!!!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts