Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to announce that I am now a national distributor for Vintage View Wine Storage Systems!

VintageView is the next generation in wine racks. Wine Rack doesn’t quite sum up what VintageView is so we call them Storage and Display Systems, because they don’t just store your wine like traditional racking, they display your wines too, with the labels facing toward you and your guests. No more hunting and pecking for the perfect wine. They are all lined up for you and ready to be admired and enjoyed. They are systems because they can house any size collection in any size space, and are uniform in their aging properties, allowing for proper airflows and densities to be the cornerstone of any wine cellar or space.

VintageView is an attention grabber wherever they are, making your walls and wines come alive!

With VintageView and LeRustique wine racks you can store as much wine as a traditional wine rack but also display and showcase your wine.

Contact me anytime for questions or to start working on your wine storage system! VintageView also offers a complimentary cellar design service (for serious inquiries only)! L4P discount in effect as always!

I have the catalog on my site for download here: http://roarkindustrialsolutions.indoff.com/media/RIS/2010Catalog.pdf

Here are some ideas and tons of pics can be seen in their gallery: Wine Master Cellars :: Photo Gallery

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
where do i get a price? I need something for about 30 bottles

·
Registered
128 Posts
Will be contacting you soon concerning the race deck flooring and storage option but this system looks killer. Will it fit champagne bottles?

Regards, Milo

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Tons of stuff in the works with this great product. My demo units and showroom units are on the way.

·
Registered
395 Posts
That's a cool wine display system and I have added it to my list of ideas for a project I am working on.

Thanks for posting the pics

VH

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Keep in mind that with some quick information, we can design your cellar for free.

Want us to design the wine cellar of your dreams? Big or small we are happy to give you exactly what you envision for your wine cellar or space. Free of charge our draftsman will take the area you have and design a cellar for you that will give you an exact idea of what your cellar will look like.

Call us or send us a rough sketch with the dimensions of the room or space you want to convert including length and width of the room, plus ceiling height, and then include the dimensions and location of any obstructions on the walls (windows, cooling units, etc) and door location and dimensions. Be sure to include a bottle count, including champagne or magnum bottle counts if you want them, and your preference of color for the racks. We will make it happen for you!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Somebody in the NorthWest is getting a nice 252 bottle storage system! Thanks! You know who you are.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Gold Sponsor
1,534 Posts

my 27 bottle free stander just after assembly, need to go fill it now!

great piece for the money, you wont be disapointed

1 - 19 of 19 Posts