Luxury4Play.com banner

♣♣♣Ulti-MATE Storage, Ulti-MATE Garage, & Ulti-MATE Pro Garage♣♣♣

3K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  JRoark 
#1 · (Edited)
I am proud to announce that I am now a national distributor for BH North America manufacturers of Ulti-MATE Storage, Ulti-MATE Garage, & Ulti-MATE Pro Garage!

Ulti-MATE Cabinets rank number one in style and function for the largest room in the house. These wildly popular modular cabinets provide plenty of storage options for all your personal belongings. Developed to add style and sophistication through modern design, the Ulti-MATE Storage System is built using polyurethane coated MDF doors, drawers and facings for a clean, finished and refined look. Cabinets are assembled using a thermofused particle substrate laminate over MDF for maximum strength and stability.

Download the catalog with special pricing via my link below and contact me anytime to discuss making your Ulti-MATE Garage! And, FREE GROUND SHIPPING to the lower 48 states!!! Orders normally ship within 2 days!

http://roarkindustrialsolutions.ind...ATED_Ulti-MATE_Cabinet_Lines_Retail_Price.pdf

Here are overviews of the 3 styles:

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
I just received promotional pricing for the Ulti-MATE Garage Pro Systems. Pricing is atleast 10-15% lower than normal DIY cost. Too much to list here. Contact me if you're even entertaining the thought of Ulti-MATE Pro cabinets for your garage.

Promotional pricing ends December 31st.

#5 ·
Shoot me an e-mail at james.roark@indoff.com and include your zip code. I'll confirm pricing with sales tax and reply.

Thanks for the compliment. I spend a lot of time researching new solutions before bringing them to L4P or my other clients. I couldn't go to bed comfortably if I couldn't stand behind the quality of my solutions.

I look forward to helping with your project.

#6 ·
Thanks to those who've PM'd me and/or contacted me via e-mail. Working with several of you all and look forward to continuing to help L4P members create their own Ultimate Garages.

Promotion on Ulti-MATE Pro still in affect through December.

#9 ·
Here's the type of savings with the current promo pricing!

List: $6,599
Promo: $4,349

...And, I'll discount it further! Includes shipping!

Ulti-MATE Garage PRO 15-piece system offers over 30 feet of our two most popular cabinet kits!! This mega system offers the best mix of cabinets, including seven (7) tall 2-door cabinets, 6' workstation and infinte custom design options that will make your dream garage any envy of your friends - Limited Time Savings!! Cabinet kit offers a great cabinet mix, including seven (7) 36" wide tall cabinets for massive storage to a user freindly workstation. Cabinet include: 1-Two Door 36" Base Cabinet, 1-One Door 24" Base Cabinet, 1-Three Drawer 24" Base Cabinet, 1-Door/Drawer Rolling 24" Base Cabinet, 2-Two Door 24" Wall Cabinets, 1-Three Door 36" Wall Cabinet, 7-Two Door 36" Tall Cabinets and One 6' Worktop Bench Surface. Other features include; infinte design options, unique Polyurethane coated cabinet fronts in Silver, strong 3/4" cabinet construction, 1" thick shelves with 200 lb load rating, fully adjustable Euro hardware, full extension ball bearing drawer glides for smooth operation, Brushed Chrome cabinet handles, adjustable feet for uneven surfaces, easy assembly, 100-year old first class manufacturer of worldwide leading products and much more.

#16 ·
There are some aftermarket wall brackets that allow for it, but the trend is to put slat wall around the cabinets to save money and or not waste $$ on slat wall where it doesn’t provide a real purpose at up to $15.00 a square foot installed.

Since you have access to a bunch, I will check and see what I can find out about the brackets.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.