Luxury4Play.com banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am proud to announce that I have teamed up with Technocraft to distribute their lightweight storage solutions!

Manufacturing for more than 10 years now, Technocraft products feature:

• All aluminum construction with extruded aluminum frames.
• Radiused end posts standard.
• Polished chrome trigger latches and hidden fasteners.
• .125" 5052 Aluminum counter tops.
• Adjustable shelves available in benches and closets.
• Drawers all have individual latches that engage when drawer is closed.
• 150# Ball Bearing Slides on 3" and 4" drawers, two sets of 150# slides on 6" drawers.
• All drawers shipped with rubber liners.
• Most cabinets built to order. Flexibility of production allows delivery usually in less than a week. This lets us build custom sizes at no extra cost or delay. Variations to standard dimensions are no problem.
• Available in white, black or red.
• Most products ship fully assembled for fast, easy installation.

Contact me anytime to help with your lightweight storage solutions. We also can incorporate Lista cabinets into the design for high capacity storage and offer installation services!!!

Now for the pics:

Helmet Cabinet:

Trailer Door Cabinet. Also good for detailers!

Thin Wall Cabinet:

Maintenance Mate:

Great for the shop as well!

·
Registered
3,754 Posts
wow, those look good... we had something similar made in our old trailer, and it makes everything so much easier to have cabinets inside... even just one cabinet makes a difference

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey James. Pricing depends on the layout and what not. For example, the maintenance mate would run approx. $800.

Wall cabinets like in pic below would be approx. $620.

This 6' Cabinet has three doors and a middle shelf. Hinged vertically, the doors give full access to lots of storage. There is a single divider with a shelf on each side. 72" x 15" x 24".

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The standard Double Door Closet is 47" wide and has a shelf and hanger bar on one side, a divider panel in the middle with two fixed shelves on the other. (This can be had with two fixed shelves on each side at no additional cost.)

Lots of storage available in an easy to install cabinet (comes fully assembled.)

For the ultimate in flexibility add the adjustable shelves. Made of .080 aluminum with 1/4" fasteners, the shelves and brackets are tough enough to hold just about anything.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hope to document a build we have been chosen to complete!

45' Featherlite race trailer!

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
One lucky member of our L4P family just placed his order this evening and will be getting a closet cabinet and 8' long overhead cabinet very soon.

Thank you to that member. I'll let him share his experience once it's all done. ;)

·
Registered
693 Posts
One lucky member of our L4P family just placed his order this evening and will be getting a closet cabinet and 8' long overhead cabinet very soon.

Thank you to that member. I'll let him share his experience once it's all done. ;)
:D Many, many, many thanks to Jamie for hooking me up with these Technocraft cabinets! He dealt with, no joke, hundreds of questions and answered all of them patiently. The hanging cabinet is a custom size, which Technocraft does at no extra charge! These things are amazing though - the quality is top notch. When we finally had the specs set, Technocraft made and delivered the cabinets in a matter of days - it actually took longer to get my contractor to pick them up and install them than it did for Technocraft to make them and ship them to me. Don't get me wrong, this job could have been done by myself and a few friends, but it was easier to have my contractor pick them up (they arrived at a freight dock in a 400+ pound crate - well protected for the shipping process) and install them. Anyways, here are pics.

The first two pics are "before" shots, with my buddy's Lexus in the garage for reference. Sorry for the quality, but my point-and-shoot digital and Canon 7D were both broken at the time (the Canon is still getting repaired), so I had to resort to iPhone pics.

Now, for the "after" shots...

Everything fits, with room to spare!

Lastly, here's a shot of the Range tucked in...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts