Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please help me welcome, Al & Eds Autosound in West Hollywood. It is with great pleasure that we bring to you Al & Eds Autosound a name that is synonymous with quality, service and attention to detail.

What sets Al & Ed’s Autosound West Hollywood location apart from the competition is the ability to deliver the completed package, from concept to final execution. Vehicles that most shops are afraid to touch are welcomed, and their crew of highly skilled installation technicians can make your dream become a reality. No car is off limits and no dream too wild. Headquartered in Van Nuys, CA, Al & Ed’s Autosound sells and installs most of today’s major mobile electronics brands such as Alpine, Kenwood Excelon, Pioneer Premier, JL Audio, Rockford Fosgate, Focal and many others.

While many other shops like to “talk the talk” that they have done it all Al & Ed’s Autosound likes to back it up with pictures as proof that they can make it happen. They say “that a picture is more than a thousand words” so please take a moment and enjoy some of the cars that Al & Ed’s Autosound created especially for our customers at Al & Ed’s Autosound West Hollywood Store.

Please contact Elie directly if he can be of service to you.

Elie Rothstein
Al & Eds Autosound
8500 Santa Monica Blvd.
West Hollywood,Ca 90069
Email: [email protected]
Phone: 310.920.5454

·
Co-Founder
8,885 Posts
Welcome to the site guys! We are very excited to have you as part of the L4P family.

Looking forward to meeting you at Goldrush!

BTW=RAWMEAN IS A DESIGN GOD! GREAT HEADER!

·
Gold Sponsor
1,172 Posts
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome to the L4P family. I am really excited about getting more involved in your community. I will make myself personally available to all of you to answer any questions that you may have and to share our installs with you. Please contact me if you require any audio or accessory advice. Thank you again...

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
Welcome to Luxury4play A&E! We needed a category regarding just this subject and who better to take it over then Al&Eds Autosound in beautiful West Hollywood. Glad to have you guys join the family and I look forward to some great events in the near future. :clap:

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
Thank you to everyone for the warm welcome to the L4P family. I am really excited about getting more involved in your community. I will make myself personally available to all of you to answer any questions that you may have and to share our installs with you. Please contact me if you require any audio or accessory advice. Thank you again...
I live right down the street from you. I'm on Santa Monica between Fairfax and La Brea. Congrats on joining the fam.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts