Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,936 Posts
More pics please! That is the exact color of my car and I am really considering this, especially since the paint quality on my car is not the best.

·
Registered
847 Posts
Thats sick!! What is the average cost to have it done?

·
Registered
370 Posts
This looks a lot better than the other 1s I've seen. Lots of lifting on the edges, where your edges look real nice. Coming from a fellow wrapper, I'd like to tell you, you guys did a really good job. We have a A5 that we just finished in matte white metallic wrap. I thought the matte material only came in 48" width. Did they finally make a wider roll?

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
This looks a lot better than the other 1s I've seen. Lots of lifting on the edges, where your edges look real nice. Coming from a fellow wrapper, I'd like to tell you, you guys did a really good job. We have a A5 that we just finished in matte white metallic wrap. I thought the matte material only came in 48" width. Did they finally make a wider roll?
Thanks, we really appreciate the feedback. The film does only come in 48" width at the widest so it takes a lot of patience and stretching to get it to cover the 54" hood :D

·
Banned
3,661 Posts
very nice!

·
Premium Member
2,975 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Cooper let's wrap that bitch!

And as far as those that are looking for product please PM me and we can get you set up with product.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts