Luxury4Play.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is probably one Sponsor that needs no introduction on this community, Sam's Signs was the official sponsor of the goldRush Rally™ and many of you have seen their amazing work on some gR custom fully wrapped cars and also their work producing all the graphics for the gR sponsored cars. They provide a range of services such as Custom Wraps, Graphics, Paint Protection + More. Please help me welcome them as a sponsor to this community. Also take the time to visit their website at: samssigns.com to find out about their full range of services. I am sure Mr. TwistedNoble will be posting on here to let you all know more about what they do and to let you all know how to reach them.
Thank You

IMG]http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k69/mskrich/My%20Noble%20M400/IMG_0267.jpg[/IMG]

·
THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
23,169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
MTK's wrap and Bus Graphics!

Rawmeans Wrap Finished!

·
Registered
941 Posts
WOW! Thanks so much for the Kind words. I am so glad to officially be a part of the "4". I have honestly grown to love this community and all the people in it. It is remarkable what you guys have been able to make here. It is a honor and I am absolutely excited to be apart of this growing community.

As far as our services, you better believe I'll be keeping everyone posted on the projects that fly outta our shop. Please PM me or email me at [email protected] for more info on a project that you may be interested in doing. Thanks again to everyone!! L4P.com Baby!!

·
Registered
941 Posts
Thanks MTK!! Dang, I need more shots of that Buick, and your wall wrap looks great. BTW, the wheels on that Scud are SIIIK! Wonder where you got that idea ;)

·
Registered
941 Posts
Here's some other work that you may already know of ;)

Full Grigio Medio Matte wrap with Carbon Fiber Roof and Side Mirrors for a L4P Member.

Full Satin Clear Guard wrap on Fred's Car (L4P Member of course)

Full Matte Black and Gloss black with Carbon Fiber Wrap on a R1 for Rockstar Energy Drink Promo Bike.

A few shots of some of our Carbon Fiber work!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts