Luxury4Play.com banner

41 - 54 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Eric -is the best!!! ... I'm Steven, I think I got introduced to a couple of people @ the show including our famous L4P photographer/moderator who has *yet* to email me pics from the show (ahem!)...

i'm one of the owners of a company called cPRIME which develops products based on a proprietary patent-pending technology that may enhance balance, strength, flexibility and endurance. It's actually one of the products we actually put in the goodie bags @ eric's show in addition to being on step&repeat... We are partnering up with Eric so i thought it'd be good to drop and say hi too :)

if you want to reach me directly my email [email protected]

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Eric -is the best!!! ... I'm Steven, I think I got introduced to a couple of people @ the show including our famous L4P photographer/moderator who has *yet* to email me pics from the show (ahem!)...

i'm one of the owners of a company called cPRIME which develops products based on a proprietary patent-pending technology that enhances balance, strength, flexibility and endurance. It's actually one of the products we actually put in the goodie bags @ eric's show in addition to being on step&repeat... We are partnering up with Eric so i thought it'd be good to drop and say hi too :)

if you want to reach me directly my email [email protected]
Hey Steven! Good meeting you back stage after the show. Thanks for taking a sec to explain the cprime bracelet. oh yea...W E L C O M E to the 4!! - Nik

·
Registered
797 Posts
thanks everyone, 3 months of work for a 15 minute show was crazy. worked 7 days a week sometimes till 3:30 am. i really appreciate this great communitiy and those that made it to the show. the line is very forward and nothing like i did when i created Monarchy. i resigned from there as some of you may have read in the papaers to do what i wanted which was clothing i would wear, which isnt for your average joe, very forward but not so avant garde that you look like and ass clown.. hope you enjoy.

much love to all my peops.
Congrats man, wish I would have spotted this I definitely would have come out!

·
Registered
74 Posts
thanks again guys... its unfortunate the photos cant show how detailed the garments are. are jeans which are completely basic but slim fitting come with those leather satchels that strap around the leg and is removable, denim is so boring that it just need something different, and like amy said, you don't want to look like an ass clown with some over this over cooked shit on the market.

Attachments

·
Watch Forum Moderator
5,333 Posts
thanks again guys... its unfortunate the photos cant show how detailed the garments are. are jeans which are completely basic but slim fitting come with those leather satchels that strap around the leg and is removable, denim is so boring that it just need something different, and like amy said, you don't want to look like an ass clown with some over this over cooked shit on the market.
I love the slingshot backs

·
Registered
729 Posts
41 - 54 of 54 Posts