Luxury4Play.com banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Watch Forum Moderator
5,333 Posts
Thanks to all that came out......what an amazing show. Just getting there with all the flight cancellations was tough. I got the first flight Virgin had going out there which also made the news. Eric's new line is to die for. The shoes, the new bag collection, it was a total success. Congrats once again. Here are my shots from the show

Eric with his son Nicholas

The lineup

That bag has italian pony hair and crocodile on it. I love it

Beautiful laptop bag

·
Registered
74 Posts
thanks everyone, 3 months of work for a 15 minute show was crazy. worked 7 days a week sometimes till 3:30 am. i really appreciate this great communitiy and those that made it to the show. the line is very forward and nothing like i did when i created Monarchy. i resigned from there as some of you may have read in the papaers to do what i wanted which was clothing i would wear, which isnt for your average joe, very forward but not so avant garde that you look like and ass clown.. hope you enjoy.

much love to all my peops.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
thanks everyone, 3 months of work for a 15 minute show was crazy. worked 7 days a week sometimes till 3:30 am. i really appreciate this great communitiy and those that made it to the show. the line is very forward and nothing like i did when i created Monarchy. i resigned from there as some of you may have read in the papaers to do what i wanted which was clothing i would wear, which isnt for your average joe, very forward but not so avant garde that you look like and ass clown.. hope you enjoy.
much love to all my peops.
Thanks again for everything Eric. Good seeing you back stage after the show. The new line looks sweet and can't wait to pick up a few items! All that hard work really paid off:clap: Nice touch bringing out baby Nicholas at the end:)

·
Premium Member
17,966 Posts
ass clown! LOL. I might have to borrow that one Eric. That and I still say "ED REtardy" all the time thanks to you. :lol::lol:

Love the look. Everything is killin it. MAC book case is just sick. I might have to use that one for a purse instead. :wink:

And last but not least..........Your BABY is so cute! I got tears in my eyes when I saw that pic of you holding the baby on the runway with your eyes closed.

21 - 40 of 54 Posts