+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 13
06-26-2012, 01:55 PM #1
Mysterious "Final Edition" Lexus LFA on the Nurburgring
Lexus is going even a step further in the development of the flagship LFA, as the original was meant to be produced in a limited run of only 500 units. This new edition spotted testing at high speeds on the Nurburgring, features quad exhaust tips in the rear, replacing the standard's center-mounted three. The reason for this change, you ask? To make room for a much larger diffuser integrated into the rear bumper.The new hood has been left unpainted for a raw carbon fiber look, while an additional air intake allows that mighty V10 to breathe a bit better. New spoilers have been added to the trunk-lid.We are assuming that this LFA will be a very powerful final version of the flagship supercar.
more pics/info at Mysterious Lexus LFA Sets the Nurburgring Alight
06-26-2012, 04:43 PM #2
So let me guess the price... $1,000,000?
Nice find though.
BigMarcus ~ EVO 4G LTE- Big Marcus
06-26-2012, 05:20 PM #3
I like the new exhaust tip location. I'm sure the price will be much closer to the mil mark now.
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 22009 LR3
2008 E90 335I
2005 GSXR 600X
Follow my on Instagram @flyingcesar
2008 Infiniti G37S coupe Betty RIP07/19/09
We all know that small cars are good for us. But so is cod liver oil. And jogging- Jeremy Clarkson.
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
06-26-2012, 05:55 PM #4
it'll still be a lexus,,,,
06-26-2012, 06:31 PM #5
^ you mean Toyota....."Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
06-26-2012, 07:08 PM #6
I was trying to be nice.
06-26-2012, 09:54 PM #7
awesome...cant wait to hear it"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
06-26-2012, 09:57 PM #8
That bottom strip just makes me think, LFA SuperLeggera.
-Markus-"Silence your enemies with success"
"Tears will get you sympathy, Sweat will get you results"
06-26-2012, 11:12 PM #9
Bugatti and Lamborghinis are VW. If a company that makes beetles can make veyrons and aventadors, a company that makes corollas can make the LFA without being hated because of the brand.
This lfa bashing because its a toyota is getting old...
honestly the LFA makes one of the best sounds out of all road cars. Carrera GT also. Pure NA V10 heaven.2010 Porsche Cayman S Aqua Blue / Black
2012 Tesla Model S Signature Edition Signature Red / Signature White
2013 Scion FR-S Ultramarine / Black
2010 Nissan GT-R Pearl White/Black (SOLD)
2002 BMW ///M3 Carbon Black/Cinnamon (SOLD)
06-26-2012, 11:26 PM #10
This. Now for the record... I would personally take a 456 Italia over it. BUT I appreciate what the LF-A is. It is certainly no slouch and is already a rare legend of sorts with only 500 units built. And even with the $350k price tag, Lexus loses money on each example!
Nice lil' vid here. Skip to 2:18 for FIERCE acceleration/exhaust:
- Big Marcus