Vanishing Point VIII Pagani Meeting in Italy

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Loz1234

Thread: Vanishing Point VIII Pagani Meeting in Italy

          
   
  1. #1
    Loz1234 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    48

    Default Vanishing Point VIII Pagani Meeting in Italy





    Time for pictures of the annual Pagani meeting! Thanks to our friends over at Italiansupercar.net we can show you photos and video from the annual Vanishing Point event. Eleven Pagani Zondas and three Pagani Huayra’s turned up for the event creating what must be the most desirable event line up’s in world. Of course, the starting point was the Pagani factory.

    In the photos you’ll see the almost every generation of Pagani Zonda ranging from Tricoloure to Cinque. Pagani bought out a Zonda R to display on the road outside the factory and it seems several other cars, a Wiesmann, a Ferrari, a Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG and a Lamborghini tagged along too. The gathering looks every bit as exciting as the Mclaren F1 Tour we reported on recently.
    More photos and details here: Pagani Zondas and Huayras at Vanishing Point VIII
    TheRoadWarrior likes this.

  2. #2
    TheEngineer's Avatar
    TheEngineer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Ain't nothin' wrong with that.

  3. #3
    B R's Avatar
    B R
    B R is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Uh oh, I just made a little mess here.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    LS3-Steve's Avatar
    LS3-Steve is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    1,928

    Default

    Now theres a sight to behold. Amazing
    Citroen DS3 Dstyle
    SP Tuning map 129bhp - 225ft/lbs

    Hidden Content

    Instagram - @LS3Photography
    Twitter - @LS3Photography

  6. #5
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    so much sexiness in one place
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  7. #6
    DanielGonz's Avatar
    DanielGonz is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    SoCal - Orange County
    Posts
    648

    Default

    GAME. OVER.

    Wowwww
    Hidden Content

    Don't lift, in driving and in life.

  8. #7
    ganeshm's Avatar
    ganeshm is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Central NJ
    Posts
    1,028

    Default

    wow that is amazing. would love to be there to see that. Also, imagine how great it would be to hear all of those beasts at the same time

  9. #8
    Tonk is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Baltimore, MD
    Posts
    2,183

    Default

    That first picture is amazing!

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.