It is better to GIVE than to receive

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 374

Thread: It is better to GIVE than to receive

          
   
  1. #1
    Sonbol Watches's Avatar
    Sonbol Watches is offline Silver Sponsor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    1,734

    Default It is better to GIVE than to receive



    Hmmmmm. Black Friday is over. Cyber Monday is about to begin......

    What does SONBOL have in store for you? Help us decide on a realistic promotion before Monday and if you're idea is picked, YOU WILL WIN A SONBOL WATCH!

    Ready.
    Set.
    GO!


    sonbol.com

  2. #2
    saintv90's Avatar
    saintv90 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    MilRockee
    Posts
    5,439

    Default

    Another free Sonbol give away!
    -Patrick

  3. #3
    DoubleHK's Avatar
    DoubleHK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintv90 View Post
    Another free Sonbol give away!
    win!

    I saw one watch company include in their magazine advertisement an "actual size" picture of the watch that you could cut out and wrap around your wrist to get an idea of how it would look on you. I think it'd be cool to have something like that on your website that is downloadable and printable.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    Sonbol Watches's Avatar
    Sonbol Watches is offline Silver Sponsor
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago Burbs
    Posts
    1,734

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleHK View Post
    win!

    I saw one watch company include in their magazine advertisement an "actual size" picture of the watch that you could cut out and wrap around your wrist to get an idea of how it would look on you. I think it'd be cool to have something like that on your website that is downloadable and printable.
    Cool idea!

  6. #5
    kunal's Avatar
    kunal is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Seattle
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sonbol Watches View Post
    Cool idea!
    Why not take that idea further and say "If we see you wearing the magazine cut out" we will give you a free Sonbol (and you can make it so first so many you see get one free).

  7. #6
    l4pcb is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    2,978

    Default

    Since the saying "Giving is Better than Receiving" is a major theme of Christmas and the Holiday season... We could each rep the 4 in a place that is decorated with Christmas decorations...
    Places like: your living room, the mall, christmas parties,your streets christmas lights, or be as creative as you can with where your holiday rep.
    --To make this a more meaningful promotion, we can include a description of what the holidays mean to us.

    and of course Happy Sonbolidays!!
    Last edited by l4pcb; 11-28-2009 at 04:35 PM.

  8. #7
    Just In Time's Avatar
    Just In Time is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Trenton,Mi
    Posts
    6,110

    Default

    YOU KNOW IM IN.

    let me pm you its that great!

  9. #8
    ackroydb's Avatar
    ackroydb is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Portland
    Posts
    2,571

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kolbis789 View Post
    Since the saying "Giving is Better than Receiving" is a major theme of Christmas and the Holiday season... We could each rep the 4 in a place that is decorated with Christmas decorations...
    Places like: your living room, the mall, christmas parties,your streets christmas lights, or be as creative as you can with where your holiday rep.
    --To make this a more meaningful promotion, we can include a description of what the holidays mean to us.

    and of course Happy Sonbolidays!!
    Thats a great idea!

  10. #9
    JDoggery's Avatar
    JDoggery is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    96

    Default

    How about the L4P % discount? Can use numeric conversion...

    L=12, 4, P=16 = 32% off

    Or you can use the Julian date of Monday: 2454466.50000, so 24.544...% off.

    Either way, sweet idea.

  11. #10
    DoubleHK's Avatar
    DoubleHK is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    STL
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kunal View Post
    Why not take that idea further and say "If we see you wearing the magazine cut out" we will give you a free Sonbol (and you can make it so first so many you see get one free).
    Along with Sonbol Cut-Out Rep Pics Thread

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 38 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.