Any Exotic Rental Sponsers Cater to NOVA - DC?

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Any Exotic Rental Sponsers Cater to NOVA - DC?

          
   
  1. #1
    123456's Avatar
    123456 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,337

    Default POST DELETED.

    POST DELETED.
    Last edited by 123456; 09-05-2013 at 09:28 PM.

  2. #2
    92 Stealth TT's Avatar
    92 Stealth TT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    i'm not a sponser, but i think there's a company in the philly area. not aware of any in dc, but i'd imagine with the wealth of northern VA there must b one there.
    - Dave

    most of what i say is a joke, unless it's serious

  3. #3
    123456's Avatar
    123456 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    These VA Guys are Textbook Rich.

    1. Big Houses
    2. Big 401K Plans
    3. Big Roth & Traditional IRA's
    4. CDs, Savings & Emergency Funds

    I guess true way of being rich, but then they all have big houses, with Honda Civics, and and Toyota Corolla's parked in front of them. Car scene in VA-DC-MD is not crazy. Once in a while you see a used old 04 Gallardo.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TurboBaron9's Avatar
    TurboBaron9 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 123456 View Post
    These VA Guys are Textbook Rich.

    1. Big Houses
    2. Big 401K Plans
    3. Big Roth & Traditional IRA's
    4. CDs, Savings & Emergency Funds

    I guess true way of being rich, but then they all have big houses, with Honda Civics, and and Toyota Corolla's parked in front of them. Car scene in VA-DC-MD is not crazy. Once in a while you see a used old 04 Gallardo.
    this is true. you'll see a bentley every once in a while, but most people in DMV area that are wealthy are old school wealth, congressmen and lobbyists that dont' care for extravagance as far as cars go.

    good luck w/ your endeavours

    i dont think they're sponsors but just googling i found these 2:

    Capital Dream Cars - Washington, DC's Premier Exotic Car Rental Service DC VA MD
    www.premierluxuryrentals.com
    A successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.

    Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.


    A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

  6. #5
    curt is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    137

    Default

    Show up for C&C at the Old Brogue in Great Falls on a Saturday morning at 7:00 AM and I think you'll get a different idea. 760 Walker Road.

  7. #6
    123456's Avatar
    123456 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    1,337

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboBaron9 View Post
    this is true. you'll see a bentley every once in a while, but most people in DMV area that are wealthy are old school wealth, congressmen and lobbyists that dont' care for extravagance as far as cars go.

    good luck w/ your endeavours

    i dont think they're sponsors but just googling i found these 2:

    Capital Dream Cars - Washington, DC's Premier Exotic Car Rental Service DC VA MD
    www.premierluxuryrentals.com
    Exactly, the first company is out of business.

    Quote Originally Posted by curt View Post
    Show up for C&C at the Old Brogue in Great Falls on a Saturday morning at 7:00 AM and I think you'll get a different idea. 760 Walker Road.
    Been there, and haven't seen anything crazy. A few old 360 Modenna priced around $70K, same as a new M3, and one guy who has that F40. Everything else is all regular porsches, or old school classics.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.