+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
08-06-2015, 02:24 AM #1Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee 2015 Hangar Party
Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee 2015 Hangar Party - Saturday, September 12th 6PM-11PM
Sponsored by: Supercars Personified - Griots Garage - Lightwave International - South Park Mitsubishi - Sherrard, German & Kelly, P.C. - McLaren of Philadelphia - Brian Sells Pittsburgh - KDC Printing - North Hills Avis/Budget - Algar Ferrari - Auto Palace Porsche - Tom Henry Chevrolet - SimGear
Tickets are $150/each and available here: http://pghcnc.com/hangarparty2015.htm
Tickets are LIMITED!
Please email: info (at) pghcnc (dot) com with any inquiries.
Tickets will be mailed by September 7th
• Formal wear required (black tie optional)
• 21 and over unless accompanied by adult club member
• Hors d'oeuvres and desserts will be served from 6pm-9pm
• Open bar including beer, wine, champagne, and specialty drinks
• DJ Dirty Biz spinning for your entertainment
• Red carpet pictures by Edwin Shaw Photography
• Laser show by Lightwave International
• Art show and charity silent auction
• SimGear Professional Racing Simulator
• Party favors
• Special guests: Ed Bolian - Record holder for cross-country drive from NY to LA / Rob Ferretti from Super Speeders and Gotham Dream Cars / YouTube Personalities: DoctaM3, ThatDudeInBlue, Rob Dahm, TJ Hunt
The party of the year is back on September 12th... the 4th annual Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee Hangar Party. Many said that we'll never be able to top last year's party but just wait until what you see what we have in store! Parking inside of the hangar will be by invite-only but admission gets your sports car parking outside of the hangar doors. As always, the show of vehicles outside will be just as impressive as the one inside. Every year this party sells out so don't wait to order your tickets!
This year, all proceeds from the event will benefit Sisters Place. Sisters Place is a supportive housing community committed to assisting single parent families who are homeless in Southwestern Pennsylvania. They serve all of Western Pennsylvania and have helped more than 200 families from homelessness into independent living. Their mission is to assist families toward self-sufficiency by providing housing and supportive services. Pittsburgh Cars 'N' Coffee is proud to once again support such a worthy charity. Last year, our guests and sponsors were able to raise $10,000 to be donated to CASA of Allegheny County.
Location is a private airplane hangar at the Washington County airport. DO NOT use the Washington Airport address in your GPS to get to the party as it will not take you to the correct location. (driving directions posted below)
450 Moore Rd
Washington, PA 15301
(Note this is not the exact address but a house across the street from a private drive which leads to the hangar. Signs will be posted.)
From Pittsburgh take I-79S to I-70W
Directions off of exit 15 I-70W / I-70E:
Turn left onto US-40 W/W Chestnut St
Drive 2 miles and turn left onto Mounts Rd ( after Club 40 - no road sign )
Drive 0.7 miles and turn left onto Moore Rd
Continue to follow Moore Rd 1.0 miles and a private road next to a large fence will be on your left (look for Cars N Coffee sign)
• If you plan to bring an exceptional vehicle that you wish to be considered to be featured inside of the hangar, please email ( info “at” pghcnc “dot” com ).
• If you are interested in becoming a sponsor for the event, please email ( info “at” pghcnc “dot” com ).
• Out of town attendees are encouraged to email ( info “at” pghcnc “dot” com ) for help making plans to attend.
• Out of town attendees are also encouraged to attend our car meet at Generoasta Coffee from 9AM-12PM the same day: http://www.pghcnc.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1042
2014 pictures: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...5907782&type=3
08-06-2015, 05:02 AM #2
this is like 5 minutes from my house
~ Granturismo S
~ V12 Vanquish
~ Hummer H1
~ Mv Agusta F3 Race Bike
08-06-2015, 10:06 AM #3
That video makes this the coolest "cars n coffee" ive ever seen... (Not that I've seen many)I’m a hypocrite and if I weren’t I’d be a success story.
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
08-25-2015, 07:11 PM #4Junior Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2014
Time to order your tickets is running out! Feel free to send me a PM if you have any questions.