Post a reply to the thread: So what is your Preferred Choice of Style??
Send Trackbacks to (Separate multiple URLs with spaces)
You may choose an icon for your message from this list
Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.
Please select your insurance company (Optional)
Will turn www.example.com into [URL]http://www.example.com[/URL].
from top to bottom:
Fitted Cap (usually my Nationals -gotta rep DC)
Ray-Ban glasses to match my shirt
An oversized zip-up hoodie if its cold out
Skate-brand t shirt( usually vibrant colours)
Nike kicks (6.0, SB, dunk, air max)
Usually a nice shirt (sleeves rolled up most of the time), clean dark jeans, sneakers for casual (or piloti driving trainers if I am driving a lot), and either a long coat if its cold, or a brown leather jacket else.
bannana hammock with wife beater T Shirt
jeans and pumas h&m or uniqlo....soon my own line
NATURE BOY HERE!!!
Nice jeans and a tshirt with some PF Flyers and a Lum-Tec 95% of the time, the other 5% its the same thing with a polo and nicer shoes
Prep to the max. I mix it up though.
Originally Posted by SBTG
I know someone with exact the same gloves
Fred Perry polo/adidas originals hoody with some dark coloured jeans diesel, g-star etc.
Whatever is comfortable.
Basketball shorts, sandals, and a tshirt usually ha.