Blue Chrome C63 AMG with MISHA Designs Body Kit Cruising - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: Blue Chrome C63 AMG with MISHA Designs Body Kit Cruising

          
   
  1. #11
    robertk2894 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TiKORE View Post
    that w204 is wild guys !
    it's definitely different haha. In a good way, in my opinion.

  2. #12
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    love it


    Quote Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
    Color is a bit too flashy for me
    i dont think anyone cruising in a C63 AMG is trying to fly under the radar haha... its a brutal loud beast that definitely gets noticed
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.