+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 18
02-04-2014, 08:33 PM #1
The Beast Amongst Beasts - Brabus G63 Widestar - TAG Motorsports
The new 2014 G-Wagon is a spectacular car to say the least. With the refinments they did in the 2013 Model with the new Navigation, Suspension and subtle power improvements, you have a truck that you can drive daily and comfortably. Well Lets take it up a notch shall we - Meet the new G63 with a Brabus Widestar Package by TAG Motorsports.
- Brabus widestar kit including new version 2 rear bumper.
- Brabus front spoiler with dark DRL's.
- Brabus carbon fiber hood glossy finish.
- Brabus front skirt add on.
- Brabus headlights black.
- Brabus LED Headlamps in black.
- Brabus black grille paint option.
- Brabus 620HP power extra kit (w/ 4 Year - 50k Mileage warranty)
- Brabus valved sport exhaust - black chrome exhaust tips ( valves are operated via OE arrow buttons on steering wheel )
- Brabus black running board paint option.
- Brabus Monoblock 23x11.0 Forged, Platinum Edition
- Brabus/Yokohama 305/35/23 Tires
- Brabus door lights for ground illumination
- Brabus illuminated entrance panels
- Brabus logo for spare wheel cover
Check out some of the Video Footage of the Brabus Valved Exhaust System! This system is available for all Bi-Turbo AMG Engines
For those interested in pricing on parts please Contact us HERETAG MOTORSPORTS
Web: Hidden Content
Email: Hidden Content
Authorized Dealer For: Project KAHN, HRE, ADV.1, TechArt, Novitec, Brabus, STARTECH, Overfinch, AC Schnitzer, Modulare Wheels, Mansory, Quicksilver Exhausts, MOTUL, RENNTech, WALD, Vossen, Milltek Exhausts, Tubi, AWE Tuning, BBS, Brembo, Remus, Eisenmann, KW Suspension, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Falken & more....
"Southern California's Premier Aftermarket Tuning Facility"
Hidden Content Hidden Content
02-04-2014, 09:36 PM #2
02-04-2014, 09:48 PM #3Junior Member
- Join Date
- May 2013
This is so well done... Finally one so perfectly done... I honestly can't see anything that I don't like
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
02-04-2014, 09:57 PM #4
02-05-2014, 02:09 PM #5
02-05-2014, 05:22 PM #6
Oh man oh man.... I will one day own a G wagon"I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." - Albert Einstein
02-05-2014, 05:43 PM #7"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
02-05-2014, 11:14 PM #8
such a beastPorsche 991 GT3
Green/ Black Iridescent
HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package
02-05-2014, 11:46 PM #9Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2011
That 'Brabus' projected on the ground has got to go. Incredibly tacky.85 4unner 3RZ
96 XJ 4wd
02-06-2014, 02:51 AM #10
I want it… Best SUV I have seen! I would take it over the 6x6