The Beast Amongst Beasts - Brabus G63 Widestar - TAG Motorsports - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: The Beast Amongst Beasts - Brabus G63 Widestar - TAG Motorsports

          
   
  1. #11
    Irelentless's Avatar
    Irelentless is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,010

    Default

    I don't like it at all, keep it stock keep it classy and those fake front and back vents.....no
    "Know the difference between how much it costs and what it's worth" Warren Buffett
    "Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up".
    "A wolf doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep"

  2. #12
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTB View Post
    I want it… Best SUV I have seen! I would take it over the 6x6
    why compromise?
    give your 6x6 to brabus for the same treatment

    MTB and hellodocks like this.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  3. #13
    BLK Tony's Avatar
    BLK Tony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    ^I'd give so many things to be able to drive that around.
    TheRoadWarrior likes this.
    #whatisBLK

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    'Trust''s Avatar
    'Trust' is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Eternity
    Posts
    1,220

    Default

    Honestly, not a fan of any of it. Please tell me that carbon scoop isn't a stick on.

    Interior looks good.
    991 GT3 : Sapphire Blue Metallic - HRE P107's - Shark Werks Muffler Bypass - Lowered - Daily
    430 Scuderia : Grigio Silverstone - HRE RS105M's (en route) - TT Competizione Bypass - Lowered - Weekender
    Hurácan LP610-4 : Grigio Lynx - HRE P101's - Lowered - Weekender
    Ford GT : Mark IV Red - 4 Option - HRE C103's - Lowered - Twin Turbo/SC - Weekender
    L405 Range Rover Full Size : Corris Grey - V8 Supercharged - Corris Grey - Black Design Pack - 22's - Daily

  6. #15
    hellodocks's Avatar
    hellodocks is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Manhattan
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Looks like a monster. Not a huge fan of the vents or the logo projected on the ground, but it sounds phenomenal, absolutely guttural, and it looks aggressive.
    Young and hungry.

  7. #16
    DBugden09's Avatar
    DBugden09 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Calgary, AB, Canada
    Posts
    1,815

    Default

    I don't even want this. I NEED this!
    '14 Honda Civic LX (flappy paddles!)
    02 Harley Heritage Softail- Vance and Hines full pipes.

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by JBrown Hidden Content
    Money talks, wealth whispers.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by BG Hidden Content
    This is what happens when you pussify your next generation. You get a certificate for losing a ball game, you pre-school teaches you baa-baa-rainbow sheep, then next thing you know 4 fatass bitches be raping you.

  8. #17
    carsyy's Avatar
    carsyy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    London, Ontario
    Posts
    694

    Default

    I love it, but I think if I were to get one I would do without some of the addons, but this looks like a pure beast

  9. #18
    Gauthier's Avatar
    Gauthier is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    92

    Default

    Man car.
    Autoproclamé poète français

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.