+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 36
11-23-2013, 12:01 AM #1
SLS Twin Turbo
The RADO SLS Twin Turbo built by World Motorsports has been out on the roads of Los Angeles for the last few months tearing it up. We have been on a couple of canyons runs, been doing a lot of city driving, drag strip testing and quite a few runs on the dyno. We have made some great endurance high speed runs on some highways in Mexico too (15+ minute runs at 150+ MPH).
We are about to start on our head development package that is going to start with modified camshafts with all stock valve train and then we will be doing a complete valve train retrofit.
This car is very docile on the street and easy to drive-
Our low boost kit at 4lbs. of boost is already the highest horsepower SLS on the Dyno (we call this our SLS850TT)-
Testing at Irwindale Speedway Test & Tune-
We will have camshaft and complete valvetrain upgrades available in 2014 along with internal transmission upgrades and clutch options. We will continue to do some serious R&D with our car so that we can offer upgrades to help everyone take their SLS's to the next level. We make 850 horsepower at less than 4 lbs. of boost and we have had our car pushing over 10 lbs. of boost already. The M156/159 engine has really proven to be quite an adequate platform to take to the next few levels.
With a few easy to install upgrades that we will have available for sale in 2014 reaching high horsepower levels will be easier for anyone with an SLS, no matter what type of power adders you decide to use.
Last edited by WORLDmotorsports; 11-23-2013 at 12:54 AM.WORLD MOTORSPORTSHidden Content style="text-align: center;">2170 W. 190th Street
(310) 533-8900RADO - RENNTECH - KLEEMANN - BREMBO - ADV1 WHEELS - HRE WHEELS - H&R - RSC TUNING - BRABUS - GOPRO - dJi INNOVATIONS - K-Edge - GOPOLE
11-23-2013, 12:06 AM #2
11-23-2013, 12:45 AM #3
dude that is not just some flames...that is a true fireball...better check the paint on that bumper
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
11-23-2013, 12:57 AM #4
LOL That vid on the dyno is just insane!/hypokrit
11-23-2013, 01:52 AM #5
11-23-2013, 11:54 AM #6
willing to ballpark what numbers it did at 10lbs.... over 1k surely?
awesome work.... ive been a firm believer from the beginning that the SLS should have always been TT from the factory."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
11-23-2013, 03:08 PM #7
11-23-2013, 04:38 PM #8
11-23-2013, 08:47 PM #9Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
the guys who buy this package must have balls of steel! the last thing the sls needs is more power lol
from a spectator point of views its awesome though.
11-23-2013, 09:38 PM #10
LOL @ the guy in the dyno video! haha sick stuff"Remember who's putting bread on whose table"