'13 E63 AMG or '13 S550 AMG Appearance Package - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 21 to 27 of 27

Thread: '13 E63 AMG or '13 S550 AMG Appearance Package

          
   
  1. #21
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    real AMG > amg appearance package
    so id say E63 AMG... by the time the new one comes out he will probably be ready to upgrade again anyway.
    amg "appearance package" is like saying "factory fake".... its just feels wrong.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  2. #22
    Redx's Avatar
    Redx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The West Coast
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    I'd go worth E63 can't go wrong with the amg.

  3. #23
    Terminator's Avatar
    Terminator is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    490

    Default

    My vote would be for the E63.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    PWU63AMG's Avatar
    PWU63AMG is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Considering your father has a Turbo S to satisfy his high performance needs and "hated" the ride when he tried DD it, pick up a '13 S550. The S550 is more comfortable and practical for DD compared to the E63.

    Because MB is introducing new E and S class models soon, dealerships are offering attractive incentives on their remaining '13 E and S Class inventory. I recently got a '13 E350 from HBL of Tysons MB for $51,000, MSRP was $61,000 ($10,000 OFF). They also offered $20,000 off any S550 4matic w/AMG, MSRP's were around $114,000.

    You could "wait" for the new models, but since you trade cars frequently, take advantage of the high markdowns on remaining '13 E and S models.

  6. #25
    vipergts1997's Avatar
    vipergts1997 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,273

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AryaF View Post
    There's a new E63 coming out in a year or two so I would hold off on that. There is also a new body style S-Class coming out too. I was talking to a guy at one of my local Mercedes dealer's and he said they are eliminating the CL-Class and turning it into a S-Class Coupe Class. Personally with all the new Mercedes models coming out, and all the body styles changing I would stay away from Mercedes for a year or two if you're planning on buying new.

    If you want to check out something else why not a B7 Alpina?
    Interesting a 2 door Big Body S Class. That sounds like it is gonna be sick! So the CLS is going away as well?

  7. #26
    SRA29 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    29

    Default

    I think CLS63 AMG would be a really nice choice. Combination of luxury and sportiness

  8. #27
    Qtip's Avatar
    Qtip is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    455

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vipergts1997 View Post
    Interesting a 2 door Big Body S Class. That sounds like it is gonna be sick! So the CLS is going away as well?
    Definitely not. Their market penetration on that has been insane and it's been doing way too well for them to halt.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.