'13 Matte Silver G65 ///AMG

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: '13 Matte Silver G65 ///AMG

          
   
  1. #1
    B.F.M's Avatar
    B.F.M is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Saudi Arabia & Toronto,CA
    Posts
    2,961

    Default '13 Matte Silver G65 ///AMG

    2013 Matte Silver V12 BiTurbo Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG (Ibn Mansi Auto) .. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia




    Pictures speak for them self..


    2013 Matte Silver V12 BiTurbo Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG (Ibn Mansi Auto) .. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
    Liquid Assets likes this.
    ''RIDING HIGH''
    ABDULLAH

  2. #2
    Sinjen is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    Game over.
    TheRoadWarrior likes this.

  3. #3
    TurboBaron9's Avatar
    TurboBaron9 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    5,540

    Default

    When's yours coming in?

    That looks so awesome.
    A successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.

    Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.


    A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sinjen View Post
    Game over.
    only way to top this would be a Brabus version
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  6. #5
    SCG's Avatar
    SCG
    SCG is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    446

    Default

    I love the G65, but is it worth 325+K? After i reprogrammed my ECU (8 hours to do it) My G63 is 640HP and 720 lb-ft of torque...
    But, the G65 is just sweet!


    "2013 Matte Silver V12 BiTurbo Mercedes-Benz G65 AMG (Ibn Mansi Auto) .. Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

    Mercedes-Benz is introducing a new G65 AMG powered by a twin-turbocharged 6.0-liter V-12. The big engine puts out 604 hp and gives a huge 738 lb-ft of torque. The G65 will not come to the United States because the expected limited sales volumes are not worth the effort of certifying the SUV for US market. Car magazines have been told the V-12 was forced into the comparatively small engine bay, which would make it difficult to certify to the United States' federal crash standards."
    2016 Range Rover Autobiography SV, 24' Vossen
    2016 C63- Headers, Tuned and HRE's
    2015 RR Wraith
    2015 G63- Matte/Blacked out, 24' ADV's 700HP
    2015 McLaren 650S- HRE's, Lowered, Tuned, Exhaust
    2015 G63, Blacked Out- Daughters ride
    2015 Tesla p85D, 22' ADV1's
    2013 G63 White/White- 22'HRE's everything powder coated black and 700HP
    2012 Porsche Twin Turbo S Cab
    1970 Ford Bronco- Frame Off Resto Mod- ICON Type Build

  7. #6
    Bader.Abbas's Avatar
    Bader.Abbas is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    3,189

    Default

    gorgeous car
    Porsche 991 GT3
    Green/ Black Iridescent
    HRE P101-IPE Catless Exhaust- Techart Steering Wheel-991R/ Classic Livery- Carbon Fiber Exterior Package

  8. #7
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SCG View Post
    I love the G65, but is it worth 325+K? After i reprogrammed my ECU (8 hours to do it) My G63 is 640HP and 720 lb-ft of torque...
    But, the G65 is just sweet!
    And if you reprogram the ECU in the G65 youd probably get around 775-800hp and 900+tq...... plus that insane sound of the V12!!!

    if thats worth $325k... well that depends on the buyer and their net worth i guess... to some people that is not an issue at all, especially for the exclusivity of the baddest SUV on the planet.
    SCG likes this.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  9. #8
    B.F.M's Avatar
    B.F.M is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Saudi Arabia & Toronto,CA
    Posts
    2,961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TurboBaron9 View Post
    When's yours coming in?

    That looks so awesome.
    It came but unfortunately plans changed so we had to sack the car! i didnt even get to drive it or even sit in it. oh well guess ill just have to wait
    ''RIDING HIGH''
    ABDULLAH

  10. #9
    Grandpa Scott is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Houston
    Posts
    3,230

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadWarrior View Post
    And if you reprogram the ECU in the G65 youd probably get around 775-800hp and 900+tq...... plus that insane sound of the V12!!!

    if thats worth $325k... well that depends on the buyer and their net worth i guess... to some people that is not an issue at all, especially for the exclusivity of the baddest SUV on the planet.
    Ive never understood the obsession with the G. what makes it the baddest SUV on the planet?

  11. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Posts
    479

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Scott D View Post
    Ive never understood the obsession with the G. what makes it the baddest SUV on the planet?
    Its the mother of all suv's.. Its not pretending, its so... Genuine.. Thats my thoughts anyway and why i think its so bad ass..
    B.F.M likes this.
    Audi R8
    Porsche 997 4S
    BMW M5

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.