Mercedes tow vehicle? Chris Rado's Mercedes ML63 at SEMA 2012

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Mercedes tow vehicle? Chris Rado's Mercedes ML63 at SEMA 2012

          
   
  1. #1
    Lon@HRE's Avatar
    Lon@HRE is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    871

    Default Mercedes tow vehicle? Chris Rado's Mercedes ML63 at SEMA 2012

    Chris Rado is a huge fan of HRE Wheels. His tow vehicle, a Mercedes ML63 AMG is equipped with a set of HRE TR45 in Satin Black. He also put a set of HRE wheels for his trailer to match the setup.

    More info on HRE Wheels, CLICK HERE









    For good measure, I'll leave you a picture of Chris Rado's Mercedes AMG SLS in Continental Tire's booth

    Last edited by [email protected]; 11-06-2012 at 10:42 PM.
    Lon Mok (aka bugzy)

    Quote from Underground Racing: "The ONLY wheel we trust at these speeds are HREs."

  2. #2
    BEAR4PLAY's Avatar
    BEAR4PLAY is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,292

    Default

    Pretty Spectaular.
    I stay reppin the 4MILY .

  3. #3
    maseratimax's Avatar
    maseratimax is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    346

    Default

    Wait... does it say 6.3 BITURBO on the side of the SLS?! Awesome!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    exxxxxxxxxcellent
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  6. #5
    nickmb's Avatar
    nickmb is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    LA / TX / ARG
    Posts
    4,690

    Default

    Very Impressed with the ml63.

    I need one in my life haha

  7. #6
    Redx's Avatar
    Redx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The West Coast
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    god i want that ML

  8. #7
    mv20's Avatar
    mv20 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Where the wild things are
    Posts
    167

    Default

    That ML is Baaad! More pics if possible

  9. #8
    OlivierC's Avatar
    OlivierC is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Sarasota, Florida / Paris, France
    Posts
    124

    Default

    The ultimate towing vehicle... so badass... props to the owner!
    Latest Venture... Coming soon...
    Hidden Content

  10. #9
    Ibn Rushd's Avatar
    Ibn Rushd is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    191

    Default

    The ML and SLS make the C class on the trailer look really bland, haha. The ML looks awesome, just needs to go to Renntech for an ECU upgrade!
    2003 Acura RSX Type-S
    2004 Acura EL
    2012 Audi Q5 S-Line

    Xbox Gamertag = Ibn Rushd
    Playstation ID = Ibn_Rushd

  11. #10
    pdxg8's Avatar
    pdxg8 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    PDX
    Posts
    2,032

    Default

    Thats beautiful, beast tow vehicle.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.