++++++MY OFFICIAL VOSSEN CV2 SHOOT++++++

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 6 of 6
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By chawkins2001
  • 1 Post By TheRoadWarrior
  • 1 Post By Hollywood85
  • 1 Post By chawkins2001

Thread: ++++++MY OFFICIAL VOSSEN CV2 SHOOT++++++

          
   
  1. #1
    chawkins2001's Avatar
    chawkins2001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default ++++++MY OFFICIAL VOSSEN CV2 SHOOT++++++

    One teaser pic for now, enjoy

    Last edited by chawkins2001; 04-18-2012 at 04:16 PM.
    [email protected] likes this.
    CornFed E55 (e85)
    -10.84 @ 127mph-w 1.65 60ft
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Slammed on VOSSEN CV7's

  2. #2
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Nice!
    [email protected] likes this.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  3. #3
    Hollywood85's Avatar
    Hollywood85 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    3,392

    Default

    It looks like that AND it's a 10/11 second car? *drooooooooooooooooooool*
    [email protected] likes this.
    Hidden Content

    James Michael Sama
    Audi S5, White on Red Interior. MTM Exhaust.
    Gray on red '07 BMW 335i with BMW performance 19's. [Sold]
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

    Hidden Content Originally Posted by TechArt Dreamer Hidden Content
    Sometimes you don't have a choice on quality of life. But when you do, make the damn best of it.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    chawkins2001's Avatar
    chawkins2001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Thanks for the props guys
    [email protected] likes this.
    CornFed E55 (e85)
    -10.84 @ 127mph-w 1.65 60ft
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Slammed on VOSSEN CV7's

  6. #5
    discoduck's Avatar
    discoduck is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    403

    Default

    Oooooo post up more!
    Current: Mercedes CLK55 AMG
    Gone: Mercedes SLK350
    Gone: Mercedes 190e 2.3L
    Garage Queen: Mercedes 300se

  7. #6
    chawkins2001's Avatar
    chawkins2001 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    38

    Default

    Will do, Vossen will release all the pics this week. They turned out amazing!
    CornFed E55 (e85)
    -10.84 @ 127mph-w 1.65 60ft
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Hidden Content
    Slammed on VOSSEN CV7's

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.