LOUD Lotus Esprit turbo V8 w/Straight pipes

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By AxerJk

Thread: LOUD Lotus Esprit turbo V8 w/Straight pipes

          
   
  1. #1
    AxerJk's Avatar
    AxerJk is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Livonia, MI
    Posts
    423

    Default LOUD Lotus Esprit turbo V8 w/Straight pipes

    This car was LOUD and FAST. The straight pipes and the speed just makes this video intoxicating.

    Chris


    vtiracing08 and Plackslayer like this.
    Chris Ashworth

    Visit my channel! Hidden Content

  2. #2
    Plackslayer's Avatar
    Plackslayer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
    Posts
    2,076

    Default

    Love it!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    386

    Default

    sounds mean!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    love those old turbo v8s! reminds me of my childhood
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.