Another Case of Bad Conduct, Lotus CEO Danny Bahar suspended - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: Another Case of Bad Conduct, Lotus CEO Danny Bahar suspended

          
   
  1. #11
    The Oss's Avatar
    The Oss is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    huh interesting thanks for the post
    _______________ - Incoming
    McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
    BMW i8 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
    Porsche GT3 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold

    “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  2. #12
    reinhardgonggrijp's Avatar
    reinhardgonggrijp is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    584

    Default

    God Save The Lotus. hope someone better will take the charge
    IG : reinhardsanden

  3. #13
    Champion1985 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Indonesia and Singapore
    Posts
    104

    Default

    soo veryyy nicee

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Derek JCS's Avatar
    Derek JCS is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    1,956

    Default

    Wut?...

  6. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    386

    Default

    interesting. being a new (to me) lotus owner, i only wish well on the marque. Especially since once of the reasons i pulled the trigger was being so close to a great lotus dealer and Tech (Fox Valley Motorsports)........ which recently closed.

    That being said - i hope they get someone in there that brings great things to the lotus brand.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.