Ronin fixed his ride.. - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 174
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Ronin fixed his ride..

          
   
  1. #21
    skokos is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JEGstudios View Post
    This crap needs to stop. Man up and stop the bickering. I'm done.
    Hey GUYS!! GUYS!! This guy is DONE!! Everyone stop what you're doing.
    Sikklightning, FRM, pip and 2 others like this.

  2. #22
    The Oss's Avatar
    The Oss is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    hahahah
    _______________ - Incoming
    McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
    BMW i8 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
    Porsche GT3 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold

    “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  3. #23
    reinhardgonggrijp's Avatar
    reinhardgonggrijp is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    584

    Default

    I somekind of like this pink Lotus. can I have a ride please?
    IG : reinhardsanden

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    SlingFly's Avatar
    SlingFly is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Southern California
    Posts
    133

    Default

    Love that color for realz

  6. #25
    Old Sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of 11,482 Lakes
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    What's the story behind you two hating each other?
    skatchy, VR1 and Bjay 13 like this.

  7. #26
    ari davoudi is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, New York
    Posts
    483

    Default

    Let me get my popcorn ready before anyone responds to Max!

  8. #27
    Bjay 13's Avatar
    Bjay 13 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    San Diego, Cali
    Posts
    279

    Default

    pip likes this.
    "There is no greater life purpose than to perish in attempting the great and impossible"

  9. #28
    Old Sport is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Land of 11,482 Lakes
    Posts
    3,270

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ari davoudi View Post
    Let me get my popcorn ready before anyone responds to Max!
    I guess I should read the "Ronin Crash" thread first?

  10. #29
    marchettino's Avatar
    marchettino is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Really loved Ronin's Exige. I tried to read a part of the other massive thread, but I don't really understand how he crashed and why so much hate against this person, please somebody explain to me.
    Wanna see some supercars videos?
    Hidden Content

    Facebook: Hidden Content

    Twitter: Hidden Content


    Proud to be italian

  11. #30
    TheEngineer's Avatar
    TheEngineer is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    2,792

    Default

    Pink is manly, in Japan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.