2010-11 MY Conversion...So it begins!!
Finally after sourcing all the parts I needed to complete 2010+ MY conversion I dropped off my truck at Tag Motorsports in San Diego on Monday. Alex and the crew at TAG have been great though this whole process!! Don't hesitate to give them a call! Top notch work! I don't have too many pics at the moment...but as soon as I get more I will update the thread. I got lucky that I found a local guy who wanted to convert his 2004 L322 into a 2006+ so I was able to sell him my wheels and all my parts! Ended up getting close to 4K for my parts. The conversion ended up costing me reasonable amount after selling all my parts. Not bad considering the current RR model is essentially the same truck introduced back in 2003...minus some electrical, mechanical, and engine components. I have a brand new looking truck which only has 23,000 miles on it.
By the way it is a 2008 L322 Supercharged Westminster Edition... in case you were interested.
What I am getting done with pricing:
1) 2010-11 Headlights (found a lightly used set on Ebay...as opposed to $2700+ the dealer wanted)
2) 2010-11 Tail Lights (brand new set off ebay)
3) 2010-11 Front Bumper (brand new)
4) 2010-11 Front Grill + Side Vents (craigslist-off brand new dealer car)
5) Brackets, resistor, crash-bar, and other miscellaneous trim pieces
6) Painting grills satin black, door handles java black, badging + lettering in satin black, and other trim pieces in satin black
7) Brand new dealer take offs - 20x9.5 OEM 2011 Range Sport Wheels powdering coating matte with semi gloss finish
8) Wheels wrapped in 285/50R20 Nitto Terra Grapplers 31.2" Tires - $910 (I don't want to be limited to tarmac with 22's/24's...even though they would look awesome on my truck)
9) Contemplating Alcantara Headliner as well...
Some starting pics...will add more as the project proceeds...