2010-11 MY Conversion...So it begins!! - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 228
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: 2010-11 MY Conversion...So it begins!!

          
   
  1. #11
    mcanzio's Avatar
    mcanzio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Yeaaa buddy...I'm looking forward to this most of all haha. The weather this week is super nice! Can't wait to take it for a spin by the beach with the windows down
    2008 Range Rover SC Westminster
    (2010+ MY Conversion)


    2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    285/70R16 Nitto Trail Grappler's
    2" OME Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Custom Stereo

  2. #12
    John@Tagmotorsports's Avatar
    John@Tagmotorsports is offline Gold Sponsor
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    221

    Default

    Gonna be hot!
    TAG MOTORSPORTS
    800-928-1766
    Web: Hidden Content
    Email: Hidden Content
    Authorized dealer for: HRE, TechArt, Novitec, Brabus, Carlsson, AC Schnitzer, Cargraphic, Modulare Wheels, Hartge, MACarbon, Mansory, Quicksilver Exhausts, RENNTech, WALD, Vossen, Milltek Exhausts, Tubi, Champion Motorsport, AWE, RSS, BBS, Brembo, Hamman, Remus, Eisenmann, KW, H&R, Pirelli, Michelin, Dunlop, Goodyear, Falken, Continental and more....

  3. #13
    mcanzio's Avatar
    mcanzio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Still in shop....matte black lettering and badges on....sorry for the picture quality and glare...will have a nice photoshoot once the truck is detailed and completed!

    2008 Range Rover SC Westminster
    (2010+ MY Conversion)


    2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    285/70R16 Nitto Trail Grappler's
    2" OME Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Custom Stereo

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    mcanzio's Avatar
    mcanzio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Not quite done yet....but turned out awesome! I'm very happy so far! What do you guys think?


    2008 Range Rover SC Westminster
    (2010+ MY Conversion)


    2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    285/70R16 Nitto Trail Grappler's
    2" OME Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Custom Stereo

  6. #15
    NickS4power's Avatar
    NickS4power is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    MTL
    Posts
    1,086

    Default

    sub'd

  7. #16
    michakaveli is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Not feelin' the wheels in black. Otherwise.... it's lookin' good!

  8. #17
    mcanzio's Avatar
    mcanzio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michakaveli View Post
    Not feelin' the wheels in black. Otherwise.... it's lookin' good!
    From all of the Land Rover OEM wheels...these are one of the better looking wheels IMO. I'm sick of looking at stormers lol...I decided to go with these since they are made for land rovers (RR Sport to be exact)...are 9.5" wide and have a 53mm offset (vs. 58mm for full-size RR's) which addresses the issue of clearance of the front suspension strut with the size tire I have chosen. These wheels weren't my first option...wanted 22's/24's however considering how much I travel to Tahoe, Anza Borrego, etc...I wanted to still be able to moderately use this vehicle for what it was built for...off-roading haha! To each his own...I think it looks sharp in person!
    2008 Range Rover SC Westminster
    (2010+ MY Conversion)


    2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    285/70R16 Nitto Trail Grappler's
    2" OME Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Custom Stereo

  9. #18
    michakaveli is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Columbia, SC
    Posts
    102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mcanzio View Post
    From all of the Land Rover OEM wheels...these are one of the better looking wheels IMO. I'm sick of looking at stormers lol...I decided to go with these since they are made for land rovers (RR Sport to be exact)...are 9.5" wide and have a 53mm offset (vs. 58mm for full-size RR's) which addresses the issue of clearance of the front suspension strut with the size tire I have chosen. These wheels weren't my first option...wanted 22's/24's however considering how much I travel to Tahoe, Anza Borrego, etc...I wanted to still be able to moderately use this vehicle for what it was built for...off-roading haha! To each his own...I think it looks sharp in person!
    I could tell you like off-roading by the tires... I like the wheels, just not the painted black. They look great in silver, just m yown opinion. With them black on a black truck, difficult to see the design of the wheel.

  10. #19
    mcanzio's Avatar
    mcanzio is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    La Jolla, CA
    Posts
    225

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by michakaveli View Post
    I could tell you like off-roading by the tires... I like the wheels, just not the painted black. They look great in silver, just m yown opinion. With them black on a black truck, difficult to see the design of the wheel.
    The reason I decided to powder coat them black is because all the other trim on the truck is matte black so with silver it wouldn't blend as nicely...but I do like them in silver as well

    On another random note we both have the same number of posts! lol
    2008 Range Rover SC Westminster
    (2010+ MY Conversion)


    2001 Range Rover 4.6 HSE
    285/70R16 Nitto Trail Grappler's
    2" OME Lift w/ Fox Reservoir Shocks
    Tom Woods Driveshafts
    Custom Stereo

  11. #20
    ROK
    ROK is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    651

    Default

    i like the stock westminster wheels better, bud. the black is way better than silver esp with what you've done. what happened to the autobio grills?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.