Who are your favorites? model of the Month section (NWS?) - Page 4

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Who are your favorites? model of the Month section (NWS?)

          
   
  1. #31
    RAWMEAN's Avatar
    RAWMEAN is offline THE ONLY MAN THAT CAN™
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    23,169

    Default

    ^^Checking under the hood just took a whole new meaning.




  2. #32
    DangerDoll's Avatar
    DangerDoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saintv90 View Post
    June 2009 KJD FTW!
    Followed very closely by Dec 09!
    THANK YOU!
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by RAWMEAN Hidden Content
    You havent partied until you have partied with Kayla. And thats all I will say about that.
    GR2KX SURVIVOR - Shhhh Just Let It Happen "TEAM DANGER" AKA "TEAM MORE THAN CAPTAIN'S DANGER JUICE"


    GR3 SURVIVOR - TEAM GOLDEN CAMEL / TEAM BOND GIRLS / TEAM CHAMPAGNE PARDY


    GR4 SURVIVOR - "They left me in Orlando"

  3. #33
    DangerDoll's Avatar
    DangerDoll is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    los angeles
    Posts
    213

    Default

    Thank you guys for all the love on this post! there will be many more photos of me to come - and in case you didn't get to meet me in person on gold rush you will get a 2nd hand account through sexy pictures including those from the bikini contest
    xo
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by RAWMEAN Hidden Content
    You havent partied until you have partied with Kayla. And thats all I will say about that.
    GR2KX SURVIVOR - Shhhh Just Let It Happen "TEAM DANGER" AKA "TEAM MORE THAN CAPTAIN'S DANGER JUICE"


    GR3 SURVIVOR - TEAM GOLDEN CAMEL / TEAM BOND GIRLS / TEAM CHAMPAGNE PARDY


    GR4 SURVIVOR - "They left me in Orlando"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #34
    B R's Avatar
    B R
    B R is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DangerDoll View Post
    Thank you guys for all the love on this post! there will be many more photos of me to come - and in case you didn't get to meet me in person on gold rush you will get a 2nd hand account through sexy pictures including those from the bikini contest
    xo
    Sounds good, I can't wait (well I guess I'll have to since MTK is so busy ) I also wanna see the pic that Verone took of us together at the SLS .

  6. #35
    JRDM is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    SO.CAL 818
    Posts
    516

    Default

    FEB. 2009 AURIEL JAGER
    :::Junior:::

  7. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Chicago, IL
    Posts
    261

    Default

    June 09
    July 08
    Sept 09

    All the women are beautiful, but those are personal fav's

  8. #37
    Christopher is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Posts
    2,328

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MTK View Post
    Miss April 2010 - Hope
    YES.

  9. #38
    N360LL's Avatar
    N360LL is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    332

    Default Gender bias?

    So I was ask today by a co-worker why there aren't any male models on this site. My reply was that I think only a minute percentage of the members would be interested in male models for any reason. That got me thinking about the question further and I thought I'd simply ask the question to other members of both genders. Thoughts

  10. #39
    Techinsane011's Avatar
    Techinsane011 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Colorado, California, London
    Posts
    1,960

    Default

    Sorry, I only want to see the opposite sex.
    Google+ : Techinsane011
    Instragram:Techinsane011
    Cyberdust: Techinsane
    Facebook: TechinSane

  11. #40
    MTK
    MTK is offline Extra Mustard
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    CaliPornication
    Posts
    16,977

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by N360LL View Post
    So I was ask today by a co-worker why there aren't any male models on this site. My reply was that I think only a minute percentage of the members would be interested in male models for any reason. That got me thinking about the question further and I thought I'd simply ask the question to other members of both genders. Thoughts
    FREDSF: is the unofficial male model of the month (everymonth)
    Attached Images Attached Images

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.