Big Cats + Mirrors : Video from Big Cat Rescue Foundation : Funny!!

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Aimee

Thread: Big Cats + Mirrors : Video from Big Cat Rescue Foundation : Funny!!

          
   
  1. #1
    Aimee's Avatar
    Aimee is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Los Angeles, California, United States
    Posts
    17,966

    Default Big Cats + Mirrors : Video from Big Cat Rescue Foundation : Funny!!

    A great video produced by my friends at Big Cat Rescue Foundation in Florida. It's pretty funny stuff. Share with your fam. These guys do great work BTW. They won't turn down any feline rescue and travel across the country sometimes to pick up harmed or abused Lions, Cats.

    Feel free to make a donation here: Big Cat RescueAbout BCR - Big Cat Rescue|Big Cat Rescue









    BG, TheRoadWarrior and adanmtxt1 like this.

  2. #2
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    10,739

    Default

    Haha love this...big cat lover here.

  3. #3
    rstang42's Avatar
    rstang42 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Riverview, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    I use to to this with my house cats. Just lean a large mirror against the wall and wait for them to walk by. Funny stuff.
    I have ran out of room for watches, Im now going to collect cars...
    1990 T-Bird Supercopue 480 hp-sold
    1995 Mustang GT 450 hp -sold
    1998 Mustang Cobra Convert. 500 hp. (For Sale)
    2011 Mustang GT Coupe 415 hp ( for now) Still mine.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    i goto this sanctuary once a year and donate, great place! i recommend booking a private feeding tour, that way you dont have to be with a group of tourists, just you and the handler while they feed each cat and tell you stories about each one. great place to visit while in tampa.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.