UNIQUE KOENIGSEGG CCX PURPLE / PURPLE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 43
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: UNIQUE KOENIGSEGG CCX PURPLE / PURPLE

          
   
  1. #1
    B.F.M's Avatar
    B.F.M is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Saudi Arabia & Toronto,CA
    Posts
    2,961

    Default UNIQUE KOENIGSEGG CCX PURPLE / PURPLE

    Very nice colors







































    ''RIDING HIGH''
    ABDULLAH

  2. #2
    pip's Avatar
    pip
    pip is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    AUSTIN TEXAS!
    Posts
    7,271

    Default

    thats a HUGE gear shifter!!!
    "Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."

  3. #3
    Pinin's Avatar
    Pinin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    415

    Default

    Thats a badass ksegg. Must have been a pretty cool event i saw an enzo and a cgt in the background of the first picture.

    Is that two different cars though? Different rims from the outdoor to indoor pics?
    BIMMER 4LIFE

    TOYS:
    BMW 328CI 5sp
    BMW 535i
    BMW 328i convert
    JEEP G Cherokee 4.7 H.O.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    digdeep0169's Avatar
    digdeep0169 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Alb, NM
    Posts
    543

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pip View Post
    thats a HUGE gear shifter!!!
    not to mention 6 pedals...
    RonPattonJr likes this.

  6. #5
    fatals's Avatar
    fatals is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Its just the reflection in the carbon fiber...

  7. #6
    BC's Avatar
    BC
    BC is offline BORN 2 WIN™
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Fenway Park ~ Big Apple ~ Hollywood Hills
    Posts
    1,962

    Default

    Cool color for sure, just wished tht its on a CCXR...
    Luxury and Pinin like this.
    2014 White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Series II - Mansory 550HP
    2014 White Mercedes SLS Black Series - RENNtech
    2013 Matte White Mini Cooper GP - RENNtech 300HP
    2012 Matte White Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - 1200HP
    2011 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 TurboS - TechArt/BBi 850HP
    2010 Matte White Lamborghini Murciélago LP670SV - Kreisegg 750HP
    2009 White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe - Mansory 500HP
    2006 White Mercedes McLaren SLR - Mansory/RENNtech 800HP
    2005 Cobalt Blue Porsche Carrera GT - Gemballa Mirage 680HP
    1994 Black Porsche 964 TurboS Package
    1993 Silver Bugatti EB110 SuperSport


    2012 Matte White Koenigsegg Agear-R l 2011 Matte White Porsche Panamera Turbo - Mansory/BBi 700HP l 2011 White Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 - IMSA/Heffner 1250HP l 2010 White Lamborghini Balboni l 2009 White Lamborghini LP560 - Heffner 1000HP l 2008 Matte White Bugatti Veyron l 2007 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 Turbo - TechArt/BBi 800HP l 2007 White Mercedes ML-63 - Brabus 575HP l 2006 White Bentley Flying Spur - Mansory 650HP l 2004 Matte White Maybach 57 - RENNtech 625HP l 2004 Guards Red Porsche Carrera GT

  8. #7
    Ru83n's Avatar
    Ru83n is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    915 Texas
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Agree the color is dope thanks for sharing

  9. #8
    fatals's Avatar
    fatals is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    179

    Default

    Go go BC buy one...

  10. #9
    matthew. is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    92

    Default

    how many pedals does it havee????

  11. #10
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    i love k'seggs.... but that shade of purple does not suit it well at all.
    Luxury and LP570-4 like this.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.