Koenigsegg Agera R - scary whistle - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 38
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Koenigsegg Agera R - scary whistle

          
   
  1. #11
    rstang42's Avatar
    rstang42 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Riverview, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    1,178

    Default

    Its the brakes from the bus that are screaching. HA! Wow that car sounds nasty.
    I have ran out of room for watches, Im now going to collect cars...
    1990 T-Bird Supercopue 480 hp-sold
    1995 Mustang GT 450 hp -sold
    1998 Mustang Cobra Convert. 500 hp. (For Sale)
    2011 Mustang GT Coupe 415 hp ( for now) Still mine.

  2. #12
    SoJersey05V's Avatar
    SoJersey05V is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,837

    Default

    MmMmM what i would give...

  3. #13
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    i love the k'seggs.....but they sound like a blown mustang not very exotic
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    marchettino's Avatar
    marchettino is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Italy
    Posts
    405

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RAWMEAN View Post
    Shared with over Six Thousand Eight Hundred of L4P Fans on FaceBook.

    Thanks for the support man!
    Wanna see some supercars videos?
    Hidden Content

    Facebook: Hidden Content

    Twitter: Hidden Content


    Proud to be italian

  6. #15
    LXSLSX is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    65

    Default

    filthy dirty sound! so gorgeous

  7. #16
    SoIceyStar's Avatar
    SoIceyStar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Down South Country Bumpkin, Texas
    Posts
    60

    Default

    that whistle is the sound of the lovely turbos

  8. #17
    Lumi's Avatar
    Lumi is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Bari, Italy / Durrės, Albania
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Wish my gf would moan like that.
    "When I see an Alfa Romeo drive by, I tip my hat." - Henry Ford

    4 Wheels:
    BMW X5 M '12
    Alfa Romeo 8C Spider '10
    Alfa Romeo 147 Autodelta GTA '05
    BMW M3 CSL '04
    BMW 850CiA Platinum '99
    Alfa Romeo 155 GTAZ '95
    BMW M3 Sport Evolution '90

    2 Wheels:
    KTM 1190 RC8 R '13
    BMW K 1600 GT '13
    BMW S1000RR '12
    Ducati Diavel Carbon '11
    KTM 990 Super Duke R '09

    Dream Cars:
    Alfa Romeo Giulia TZ2 '65
    BMW M1 Procar '79
    Ferrari F40 LM '89

  9. #18
    LDGod's Avatar
    LDGod is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta,Canada
    Posts
    1,649

    Default

    man thats sick!
    BMW E39 M5

  10. #19
    92 Stealth TT's Avatar
    92 Stealth TT is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    North Jersey
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    honostly i get the same sound from my car when i don't have the cat back on it...only i don't have the looks of the agera.
    - Dave

    most of what i say is a joke, unless it's serious

  11. #20
    supertomcat's Avatar
    supertomcat is offline Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    nyc
    Posts
    185

    Default

    so raw and so mean at the sametime

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.