Koenigsegg Razer Laptop sold on ebay for $3k - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 13 of 13
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Koenigsegg Razer Laptop sold on ebay for $3k

          
   
  1. #11
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Meh, still a windows shitbox.
    Quote Originally Posted by iZagato View Post
    I believe the correct term is "hunk of shit"

    its a GAMING machine.... i use a macbook pro for work, but gaming on a mac is just retarded.... macs are years behind PC's in terms of gaming power

    but then again.... gaming on a laptop really sucks in the first place, its a last resort if you just cannot have a desktop.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  2. #12
    BG's Avatar
    BG
    BG is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Saudi Arabia
    Posts
    10,739

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheRoadWarrior View Post
    its a GAMING machine.... i use a macbook pro for work, but gaming on a mac is just retarded.... macs are years behind PC's in terms of gaming power

    but then again.... gaming on a laptop really sucks in the first place, its a last resort if you just cannot have a desktop.
    Was about to say the same thing. Im not a Windows hater for the sake of it. In fact i have a Windows gaming desktop at home, but if you're gonna make a 'gaming' 'laptop' and jack up the price by putting a Koenigsegg logo on it, no thanks! you can keep that!

  3. #13
    InvaderMoose's Avatar
    InvaderMoose is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    1,502

    Default

    Seriously gaming laptop? What the crap is that. That's like making a hammer out of butter.
    2012 Maserati Granturismo (Bianco Elderado) - August 3, 2012
    2008 Corvette C6 Such supercharged. Much fast. (Arctic White) - December 20th, 2013
    2008 Bmw M3 (Melbourne Red) SOLD - July 2nd, 2012 - December 20th, 2013
    2010 Camaro 2SS (600rwhp) SOLD - June 19, 2010 - August 3, 2012

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.