1400hp Koenigsegg One:1 @ Geneva 2014

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 36
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: 1400hp Koenigsegg One:1 @ Geneva 2014

          
   
  1. #1
    iZagato's Avatar
    iZagato is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    277

    Default 1400hp Koenigsegg One:1 @ Geneva 2014

    Apparently Koenigsegg will bring something special to this year's Geneva Motor Show:

    Exclusive: Koenigsegg One:1 Ultracar to Debut at Geneva Motor Show 2014

    The power-to-weight ratio is said to be 1:1 (hence the name), i.e. a 1400kg car powered by 1400hp. This is going to be insane!

    Edit: I missed the previous threads on this:

    https://www.luxury4play.com/koenigseg...g-one-1-a.html
    https://www.luxury4play.com/koenigseg...l-edition.html
    Last edited by iZagato; 01-28-2014 at 12:14 PM.

  2. #2
    Interman is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Whittier California
    Posts
    165

    Default

    1:1 hmm.. is that the best they could do, it's like they're not even trying. BEAST!!!!!!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Burbank , CA
    Posts
    344

    Default

    What a Beast!
    "I keep The Hustle going until I can't go no more"

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    BLK Tony's Avatar
    BLK Tony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    Can't wait to see this!
    #whatisBLK

  6. #5
    tobiasr's Avatar
    tobiasr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Gothenburg, Sweden
    Posts
    103

    Default

    Insane

    Davvemannen likes this.
    Subaru BRZ
    986 Boxster S techart tuned (Sold)

  7. #6
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    1400hp V8 engine and the 1,400kg weight. Christian von Koenigsegg adds that the Koenigsegg One:1’s weight of 1,400kg will include all water, oil and fuels and according to Christian von Koenigsegg it even includes the weight an average sized driver in that figure.
    holy shit... if that ends up being true, that is one incredibly light super car!
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  8. #7
    Davvemannen is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    299

  9. #8
    MRT
    MRT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Damn. Old F1 cars had a Power to Weight of .65kg / 1 hp, this is getting close!

    Loeb's T16 Pikes Peak car was 1:1
    Charles Moore
    Moore Racing Technology
    San Diego - Las Vegas

  10. #9
    BLK Tony's Avatar
    BLK Tony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    What does the normal kegg weigh?
    #whatisBLK

  11. #10
    MRT
    MRT is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ADV.1 Tony View Post
    What does the normal kegg weigh?

    Agera R
    Dry weight: 1330 kg
    Curb weight 1435 kg (all fluids plus 50% fuel)
    Maximum laden weight: 1650 kg (full tank, two passengers, full luggage)

    CCR - Dry weight: 1180 kg
    CCX - Dry weight: 1280 kg
    CCXR - Dry weight: 1280 kg
    CCGT - Dry weight: Under 1100kg
    Charles Moore
    Moore Racing Technology
    San Diego - Las Vegas

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.