Fastest car in Singapore sold for $5.3 million - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Fastest car in Singapore sold for $5.3 million

          
   
  1. #11
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    hmmmmm

    fastest car in singapore....purchased by asian female driver... this cannot end well!

    oh an if ms angela tan reads this....i am officially proposing to you...i want to marry you
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  2. #12
    Dr3am3r's Avatar
    Dr3am3r is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    545

    Default

    The reason for the high price is for one reason alone.

    Singapore places high prices on cars to push people away from buying and driving cars in the country.
    A normal ford focus would cost something around 70k US.

    So to see that price at first is a bit of a shock but to be expected in that country.
    "I fear the day that technology will surpass our human interaction. The world will have a generation of idiots." - Albert Einstein

  3. #13
    K3RMiTdot's Avatar
    K3RMiTdot is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Calgary, AB
    Posts
    249

    Default

    still one of my all time fav cars... that blue just incredible
    2010 Honda Accord Crosstour
    Instagram- Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Mr. Brooks is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    168

    Default

    What Bugatti

  6. #15
    onemanarmy is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    142

    Default

    yep...the wheels are carbon fiber
    85 4unner 3RZ
    77FJ55
    96 XJ 4wd

  7. #16
    Sketch's Avatar
    Sketch is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada
    Posts
    513

    Default

    Stunning!
    '16 MBZ S W222 (loaded)
    '12 MINI Inspired by Goodwood (1/100 in US)

  8. #17
    Dino V's Avatar
    Dino V is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    669

    Default

    Damn! Wicked car.
    "At the feast of ego, everyone leaves hungry"

  9. #18
    4G63's Avatar
    4G63 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Hanover, PA
    Posts
    99

    Default

    Love those wheels!
    2013 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution 10 GSR

  10. #19
    Davvemannen is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    299

    Default

    Not my favorite, but certanly pretty!!

    jrz likes this.

  11. #20
    BLK Tony's Avatar
    BLK Tony is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    2,139

    Default

    Beautiful. It's a work of art.
    #whatisBLK

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.