+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 103
05-14-2013, 07:10 AM #11
05-14-2013, 07:53 AM #12
I love the Bugatti for it's sheer technical brilliance but it's a bit "CORPORATE" for me,whereas the EGG is made by a man who is passionate and did not let up on his dream.
Have to go with the EGG on this and even if it lost,it did so to a worthy opponent.
If I had to choose one for my own,KOENIGSEGG ALL THE WAY!!FACEOOK: VAN ZYL AUTO SERVICES Hidden Content
05-14-2013, 06:05 PM #13
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
05-14-2013, 06:32 PM #14
05-14-2013, 06:59 PM #15
Yes but that was only one man telling about HIS experiences with the company and i think Koenigsegg had very good answers to those things BC didnt accept.
For me neither Koenigsegg or BC did look good during BC´s "war".. But for me thats now forgotten.
Lets keep this a thread about the upcoming race between the two cars instead..Audi R8
Porsche 997 4S
05-14-2013, 09:00 PM #16FACEOOK: VAN ZYL AUTO SERVICES Hidden Content
05-14-2013, 09:19 PM #17
I want to see a photo shoot with the Agera S Hundra and the Mansory Veyron Vincero d'Oro!
05-14-2013, 10:32 PM #18
If the race is at the Koenigsegg track, I'm sure the Bugatti is going to lose.
I want to see the race at an unbiased track.
05-15-2013, 02:11 AM #19Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2012
05-15-2013, 05:15 AM #20"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."