+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 20 of 37
10-14-2012, 12:54 PM #11
That's crazy! Having waited this long for the BLT to arrive, the owner must be so disappointed.Jag
'08 Nero Noctis Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
'12 Ibis White Audi Q5 [Incoming]
'10 Kuro Black Nissan GTR35 [Gone]
'04 Midnight Blue Porsche 996.2 GT3 Clubsport [Gone]
'07 Alpine White Lotus Exige 220S [Gone]
10-14-2012, 11:44 PM #12Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
if you can afford dat, u cah pay import tax?? come on dats weak
10-15-2012, 01:02 AM #13
I want to know where this BLT came into play.Golf cart.
"...mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent... "
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
10-15-2012, 02:49 PM #14
I can hold if for a few days....years if needed.... for him to figure out how to bring it back in_______________ - Incoming
McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
BMW i8 - Sold
Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
Porsche GT3 - Sold
Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
10-15-2012, 03:10 PM #15
The owner had a Agera R fully custom spec'd for him, and he tried to bring it into China illegally? something doesn't add up. I don't think that's the whole story, will wait to comment further until new evidence is brought forward.
10-15-2012, 03:54 PM #16
Agreed with the poster above, something is not adding up with this whole case. What exactly (part from the journalists hyping this thing up) is beyond me really. But if you got over 1mil for a car, you better scrape some cash and pay duties for it.
10-15-2012, 05:45 PM #17Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2010
- Dallas, Tx, OC, Calif
He forgot to pay the taxes???
DOH!!!!!You're not like me....and you never will be!
10-15-2012, 06:12 PM #18
I don't think "forgot" is the appropriate word.
10-15-2012, 07:24 PM #19
10-15-2012, 08:29 PM #20
So for all the atrocities that China has caused, built cheap knock off's of jewelry , Mixed chemicals in dog food and shipped it world wide and other things, now they are crying foul?I have ran out of room for watches, Im now going to collect cars...
1990 T-Bird Supercopue 480 hp-sold
1995 Mustang GT 450 hp -sold
1998 Mustang Cobra Convert. 500 hp. (For Sale)
2011 Mustang GT Coupe 415 hp ( for now) Still mine.