May be a repost but, Koenigsegg Documentary

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: May be a repost but, Koenigsegg Documentary

          
   
  1. #1
    RonPattonJr's Avatar
    RonPattonJr is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Bloomington Indiana
    Posts
    270

    Smile May be a repost but, Koenigsegg Documentary

    Figured I'd pass this along to you guys, although it's quite possible a lot of you have already seen it, nevertheless. I present to you:

    Koenigsegg: Sweden's Hypercar - DRIVEN - YouTube

  2. #2
    slicknick's Avatar
    slicknick is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Brussels, Belgium
    Posts
    628

    Default

    ^Sorry but repost indeed.

    Great documentary nonetheless.... If I had enough cash in my bak account, after watching this, I would place an order immediately

  3. #3
    The Oss's Avatar
    The Oss is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    they even test the fuel from where your located... ridiculous
    _______________ - Incoming
    McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
    BMW i8 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
    Porsche GT3 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold

    “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.