Looking for co-pilot for entire GR.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 62
Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Looking for co-pilot for entire GR.

          
   
  1. #1
    Looner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    167

    Default Looking for co-pilot for entire GR.

    Jason A pvssy-ed out, lol so I am looking for a co-pilot.

    I got a R8 V10 Spyder, 911 TTS cab and 2 door G500 cab.

    Holler if interested!

  2. #2
    mrmikey32's Avatar
    mrmikey32 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    6,608

    Default

    wait, so no jason a at all?
    JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
    OIIIIO

  3. #3
    Looner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mrmikey32 View Post
    wait, so no jason a at all?
    Pvssy-ed out as usual LOL

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #4
    dotyy's Avatar
    dotyy is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Elk Grove, CA
    Posts
    1,138

    Default

    If only... I would love being in the Audi
    Check out my luxury Hidden Content

    2005 Ford Focus ZX4 ST

  6. #5
    King Among Kings's Avatar
    King Among Kings is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Very interested in doing the full leg of the rally in any of the cars you just mentioned, preferably the R8. Willing to split all costs down the middle, including gas, bottle popping, blow, hookers, and all the particulars Im about 50/50 on the whole thing but will have made a decision by mid april. If you haven't found a co pilot by that time then im your man

  7. #6
    Looner is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    FL
    Posts
    167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Among Kings View Post
    Very interested in doing the full leg of the rally in any of the cars you just mentioned, preferably the R8. Willing to split all costs down the middle, including gas, bottle popping, blow, hookers, and all the particulars Im about 50/50 on the whole thing but will have made a decision by mid april. If you haven't found a co pilot by that time then im your man
    Whatever car you prefer, I am down. The R8 is perfect for this, mad comfy!

    As long as we're also 50/50 on balloons too! LOLLL! I am ya man, you ma man! LMK bro!

  8. #7
    Jason A's Avatar
    Jason A is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,276

    Default

    I have had three people tell me about this thread............

    1. I dont know who you are

    2. I go to GoldRush Every year

    3. I go with the same guy every year

    4. I bring more blondes then anyone each year



    Quote Originally Posted by Looner View Post
    Jason A pvssy-ed out, lol so I am looking for a co-pilot.

    I got a R8 V10 Spyder, 911 TTS cab and 2 door G500 cab.

    Holler if interested!
    Who Is Jason A?

  9. #8
    Jason A's Avatar
    Jason A is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,276

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Looner View Post
    Pvssy-ed out as usual LOL
    They dont give Awards to losers......

    380321_10151024767373112_1904247343_n.jpg
    BigMFnMatt likes this.
    Who Is Jason A?

  10. #9
    mrmikey32's Avatar
    mrmikey32 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Windy City
    Posts
    6,608

    Default

    Thank you! I found it damn near impossible you pussed out.


    The day you don't do gr, will be the day sal and l4p promotes Invicta

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    BigMFnMatt likes this.
    JEEP: The dirtiest of the four-letter words
    OIIIIO

  11. #10
    Jason A's Avatar
    Jason A is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,276

    Default

    I have said it before and I will say it again..... Those that know me know I party and party hard. When I step on the paint im going hard. Day in and day out booze and boobs in Miami but I would give it all up to do GR. If you told me I had to stay locked in a room and have a boring year and only bang one blonde AND do GR or I could party like I do all day every day but I had to miss GR...... Guess Im into monogamy!





    Quote Originally Posted by mrmikey32 View Post
    Thank you! I found it damn near impossible you pussed out.


    The day you don't do gr, will be the day sal and l4p promotes Invicta

    Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    BigMFnMatt likes this.
    Who Is Jason A?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.