L4P Garage of the Month::December :: Japan's Secret Garage - Page 15

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 161
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: L4P Garage of the Month::December :: Japan's Secret Garage

          
   
  1. #141
    jpohl402's Avatar
    jpohl402 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    PHX/PIE/OMA ---> Yes, all three
    Posts
    1,032

    Default

    MY OH MY.....
    That may be garage of the year.
    The Maybach Zeppelin is gorgeous, CLK looks killer in blue, SLR, SILVER F-car, WOW

  2. #142
    NITEMARET/A's Avatar
    NITEMARET/A is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    500

    Default

    Well if I ever decide to jack semi trucks in Japan as a career I know which ones Im going after!!

    Serious though this has to be one of THE best collections in the entire world.
    "If everyone else is digging for GOLD...........sell shovels"

  3. #143
    Daep NYC is offline Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    121

    Default

    so much ballin in this thread

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #144
    Just4Play is offline Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    187

    Default

    I call Dibs on the F40LM, CLK-GTR, and 458 Challenge when the owner ever passes away from old age and there is an estate auction. I mean this is the most respectful way possible lol

  6. #145
    The Oss's Avatar
    The Oss is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    283

    Default

    that RR..... is amazing
    _______________ - Incoming
    McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
    BMW i8 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
    Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
    Porsche GT3 - Sold
    Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold

    “If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  7. #146
    tofuspeedstar's Avatar
    tofuspeedstar is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Posts
    34

    Default

    Had to bump an old thread but GOD DAMN.


    Icing on the cake for that collection would be a McLaren F1 GT-R

    imo.

    that's just me.
    When it's harder then you thought it'd be, when the load is heavier than you thought you could bear. All you wanna do is GIVE UP, all you wanna do is GIVE IN. When you feel like you've given all you got. You gotta take ONE MORE STEP, you gotta run ONE MORE LAP, you gotta throw ONE MORE PUNCH, and regardless of of how much is left in the tank you gotta FIGHT BACK. you gotta defeat disappointment, annihilate weakness, and PUNISH THE COMPETITION.....

    let's be pals:
    Instagram: @neeeeeeemo
    Facebook.com/tofuspeedstar

  8. #147
    Sinjen is offline Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    CT, USA
    Posts
    1,171

    Default

    I think it blows even Leno's collection out of the water.

  9. #148
    Drizzle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    83

    Default

    Nice! Thanks for the pics!

  10. #149
    Kains14's Avatar
    Kains14 is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    2,043

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by orangetoro168 View Post
    So how many cars in the entire collection and what is its' worth?
    Aimee and Japan contact should list all the cars and approx worth.
    Reminds me of the 3 car enthusiasts in Florida.
    Ive seen 2 of the Garages here and they are also prettyy Jaw dropping...


    Instagram- Kains14


  11. #150
    TxAdolph is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,168

    Default

    Wow.... Im actually Speechless.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.