Your favorite outfit for, casual, business cas., etc. - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Your favorite outfit for, casual, business cas., etc.

          
   
  1. #11
    mtm_motors's Avatar
    mtm_motors is offline Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Doha, Qatar
    Posts
    185

    Default

    black locally tailored dress shirt, dark slim jeans (Rock & Republic, J Brand), black or brown Adidias Porsche Design sneakers
    - Garrett

    MTM Motors

    @mtm_garrett on Instagram

  2. #12
    SEDUCTION.INC's Avatar
    SEDUCTION.INC is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    California
    Posts
    901

    Default

    button up(barrel cuff), blazer jeans and loafers no socks. or I rock some high tops jeans and a sweater
    facebook.com/christophekeyes
    seductioninc.wordpress.com
    BBM: 32FEB81A
    1995 E34 525iT
    2003 E39 530i 5SPD
    2006 Range Rover HSE - SOLD
    2009 Mercedes C63 - SOLD

    I sold my Sleep to the poor folk!

    ...Sleep is for those who are Broke...

    STOLEN FROM A FELLOW L4P'R

    "Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."

  3. #13
    Dr. Handsome's Avatar
    Dr. Handsome is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    942

    Default

    Dress shirt with the sleeves rolled up and linen slacks. Calvin Klein oxfords or loafers.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    jbrown3891 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Houston,TX
    Posts
    2

    Default

    The world is surrounded by good mines who seize the recognized opportunity
    Jbrown

  6. #15
    Sir Robbins's Avatar
    Sir Robbins is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Orlando, FL / Tromso, Norway
    Posts
    7,806

    Default

    comfy like my last post all the time cause I don't give a fvck
    L4P's Advisor on Pink Tacos and Manual Gearboxes

    I got kicked out of the casino in Las Vegas; I didn't cheat, I just misunderstood what the crap table was for

  7. #16
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    entrepreneur, so i work for myself.... i get to keep it casual everyday

    vintage t
    louis v belt
    levis
    piloti prototipo shoes

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  8. #17
    Chin.Up's Avatar
    Chin.Up is offline Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    395

    Default

    My favourite combo:



    +

    7 for all man kind jeans



    +

    Sperry Top siders laceless



    +

    B&R BR01 92

    Bell & Ross by JCP., on Flickr
    Drive. Record. Monetize.
    Make Money On YouTube with the (upcoming) largest automotive MCN.

    Website: Hidden Content
    Instagram: Hidden Content & Hidden Content

  9. #18
    joeydiamonds's Avatar
    joeydiamonds is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    6

    Default

    Nice v-neck tee, fitted jeans, and Air Yeezy sneakers (1 & 2's)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.