What fragrance are YOU wearing today? - Page 3

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 35
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: What fragrance are YOU wearing today?

          
   
  1. #21
    PHiRe is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Bleu de chanel

    5114b79727668.jpg

    One of my 2 favorites, the other is the original Christian Dior Fahrenheit

  2. #22
    ZAone's Avatar
    ZAone is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Vegas
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Ditto ^
    PHiRe likes this.
    "Actions always prove why words mean nothing"

    AMG | Porsche

  3. #23
    Andriy Marchyshyn's Avatar
    Andriy Marchyshyn is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    99

    Default

    The one and only.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #24
    Nosfer's Avatar
    Nosfer is offline Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    118

    Default

    I'm wearing Invictus pretty often lately - my new favorite perfume.

    Be a warrior, not a worrier

  6. #25
    vatakle is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    in a Vette..
    Posts
    43

    Default

    i alternate between a chrome azzaro and davidoff coolwater. previously it was versace and a gio.

  7. #26
    Mikeman902 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    30

    Default

    image.jpg

    Armani Code today, love it
    2006 Dodge Viper SRT-10 Coupe
    2008 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG
    2010 Maserati Quattroporte
    2008 Bentley Continetal GT Mansory (SOLD)

  8. #27
    Giannis's Avatar
    Giannis is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    1,230

    Default

    Voyage d Hermes.

    Also Terre d Hermes, and Concentre d orange verte. All by Jean Claude Hellena

  9. #28
    Zveris's Avatar
    Zveris is offline Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    170

    Default

    I cycle between Versace Eros, Pour Homme, and Paco Rabanne Million. The million I only wear for special occasions mostly. I feel it can be a little offensive sometimes.

  10. #29
    Redx's Avatar
    Redx is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    The West Coast
    Posts
    2,085

    Default

    I sprayed some dark noir in my car to try and get rid of the new car smell. I normally like the new car smell and don't mind it...however this one has been making me a bit sick.

  11. #30
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.