10 great pair of sunglasses!

+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: 10 great pair of sunglasses!

          
   
  1. #1
    luxorian is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default 10 great pair of sunglasses!

    Whatsup guys?!
    Lately I've posted an article we did on some of our favorite sneakers.
    Now we have just finished an article on our top 10 favorite pair of sunglasses.

    As this is the fashion department of L4P, I thought it may also be helpful for you guys, as it can bring you to ideas
    to maybe buy certain sunglasses you never seen before and now just did.
    We have sunglasses ranging from LV to Alpina and even the very limited Dita Lancier.
    Here is a link to the article:
    Top Ten Sunglasses « L U X O R I A N

    lancier-by-dita-eyewear-collection-1-570x328.jpg
    gucci-aviator.jpg
    ALPINA-M1-GOLD-2.jpg

    ENJOY!!!!!
    and please feel free to like the facebook box at our website. enjoy the last day of your weekend!

  2. #2
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    damn... really loving those Alpina M1's in all gold... looking for a pair right now.
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  3. #3
    malyovaniy is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Netherlands // Ukraine // Russia
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I was wondering if you could put the list up here because your site is down

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.