+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 10 of 24
02-23-2012, 07:26 PM #1
Louis Vuitton Millionaire Sunglasses Collection by L4P Lifestyle2014 White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe Series II - Mansory 550HP
2014 White Mercedes SLS Black Series - RENNtech
2013 Matte White Mini Cooper GP - RENNtech 300HP
2012 Matte White Bugatti Veyron SuperSport - 1200HP
2011 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 TurboS - TechArt/BBi 850HP
2010 Matte White Lamborghini Murciélago LP670SV - Kreisegg 750HP
2009 White Rolls Royce Phantom Coupe - Mansory 500HP
2006 White Mercedes McLaren SLR - Mansory/RENNtech 800HP
2005 Cobalt Blue Porsche Carrera GT - Gemballa Mirage 680HP
1994 Black Porsche 964 TurboS Package
1993 Silver Bugatti EB110 SuperSport
2012 Matte White Koenigsegg Agear-R l 2011 Matte White Porsche Panamera Turbo - Mansory/BBi 700HP l 2011 White Lamborghini Superleggera LP570 - IMSA/Heffner 1250HP l 2010 White Lamborghini Balboni l 2009 White Lamborghini LP560 - Heffner 1000HP l 2008 Matte White Bugatti Veyron l 2007 Cobalt Blue Porsche 997 Turbo - TechArt/BBi 800HP l 2007 White Mercedes ML-63 - Brabus 575HP l 2006 White Bentley Flying Spur - Mansory 650HP l 2004 Matte White Maybach 57 - RENNtech 625HP l 2004 Guards Red Porsche Carrera GT
02-23-2012, 08:00 PM #2
Hmmm. Something feels off. I think its the big flat empty space above the nose bridge. Feels like they should have carried the gold down there a bit like the evidence. Will have to see them in person next time i swing by the store."I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."
02-23-2012, 08:04 PM #3
I dig the black and white ones. Don't know if I could pull them off though. Maybe just short Asian guys can...
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
02-23-2012, 08:30 PM #4
Nice collection BC.
I'm more of a wayfarer guy myself, can't go wrong with the classics.
Too bad all your cars are the same color otherwise you could match your cars and glasses
Sent from my iPhizzle using TapatalkA successful man is someone who wakes up in the morning, goes to sleep at night, and does whatever makes him happy in between.
Happiness is the only thing worth pursuing.
A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster. - Jeremy Clarkson
02-23-2012, 08:45 PM #5
Are these custom colors? I knew "Millionaires" only came in black, red and white! Anyways, nice collection you got!2000 BMW M5 Avus Blue
02-24-2012, 05:03 PM #6
I would personally pick Retrosuperfuture over those.
02-24-2012, 09:07 PM #7
I dig.. the white usually doesn't work for my choco skin ;-)facebook.com/christophekeyes
1995 E34 525iT
2003 E39 530i 5SPD
2006 Range Rover HSE - SOLD
2009 Mercedes C63 - SOLD
I sold my Sleep to the poor folk!
...Sleep is for those who are Broke...
STOLEN FROM A FELLOW L4P'R
"Entrepreneurship is living a few years of your life like most people won't, so that you can spend the rest of your life like most people can't."
02-24-2012, 09:10 PM #8
I don't think they'd look good on me. I'm more of a Dior person and that's why I own that brand...BUT I do like LVs designs thats for sure."Be yourself for who you are, or be no one at all" - MalibuMafiaV
Hidden Content Hidden Content
BMW 2006 M5 - REALLY LOUD
BMW 2007 335i. JB4 G5 ISO, E85 all bolt ons.
Audi S4 2000 Stage 3 - Dat turbo spool - SOLD
BMW 2000 3-series - Supercharged Because race car SOLD
Maserati 2004 M128 GT - HREs/tint/straight piped SOLD
BMW 2006 M3 - stock - SOLD
02-25-2012, 09:39 PM #9
I don't think they look good on me either, I almost picked up a pair just to say I had them though.2016 Rubicon built for the trails
1999 z28 built for sitting in the garage
02-26-2012, 03:13 PM #10
wow sick collection. i remember when they first came out...every store i tried was sold out. black ones always seemed best