I forgot about this thread.. But thanks for all the suggestions guys!

I'm running Firefox and tried Explorer (only other browser I have, don't use it though cus it sucks..) but with the same results. I then deleted an add-on in Firefox that I have no idea how it was installed, must have been included in something else I installed and I didn't see it.. Reinstalled flash and cleared the cache and cookies, restarted the computer but to no luck.

However, after a couple of days it all went back to normal. I didn't do anything else to resolve it so maybe it was a bandwith problem or something out of my control, I don't know.

It works now though so it's all good!