+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
02-22-2015, 08:26 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
Salt Removal - Wash and Protect in Bergen County NJ
Winter - Salt Removal Wash and Protect services offered at our location.
Helpful Winter Tips:
- Keeping your vehicle as clean as possible during the winter will go a long way to cut down the damage done by salt and sand.
- Take your vehicle to the car wash as often as possible. (self operated/ touch less) Many car washes in the "snow belt" offer steam cleaning and undercarriage cleaning will be a plus.
- Have your car re-waxed and sealed when you have it washed.
Make sure the car is completely dry
- Carefully dry the edges of the doors inside and out, including the undersides of door handles, all hinges, plus the hood and trunk edges. This helps keep them from freezing shut.
- Use a good quality spray protectant on all exterior rubber or vinyl surfaces. It may be best to spray they applicator you are using instead of spraying the product directly onto the surface. This will avoid any overspray onto the paint.
This BMW 435 X Drive receives a salt removal wash and protect.
Salt Removal - Wash and Protect
Depending on the size of the vehicle we are offering this service starting at $40 to all forum members. (price depends on vehicle size)
compacts - (1 series /GTI) - $40
mid size - (3 series / A4) - $50
suv's - (X5/X3) - $60
large suv's (Q7/Escalades) - $75
Location - 70 Oak St, Unit 102, Norwood, NJ 07648
Email or drop us a call to schedule your car(s) in - [email protected] - 201-768-1818Signature removed by Administrator for non-sponsor advertising. Please contact AG_Admin for details regarding sponsorship.