Oakes Detailed: 1991 Porsche 911 Turbo - Blue Whale Revival - Page 2

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 18 of 18

Thread: Oakes Detailed: 1991 Porsche 911 Turbo - Blue Whale Revival

          
   
  1. #11
    Oakes Detailing's Avatar
    Oakes Detailing is offline Detailing_Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Thank you all! Appreciate it.

    Various products from the Megiuars professional line, Menzerna polishes, and CarPro were used on this vehicle. Zaino never really impressed me in the paint correction area of detailing, and some of their products are designed to mask and fill defects which is the opposite of true detailing. However, they do put out some nice products otherwise, I like their detail spray very much.
    Oakes Detail

    610-696-5469

    Hidden Content - Hidden Content

    Serving the Greater Philadelphia Area and the Rest of the Northeast!

  2. #12
    porshah's Avatar
    porshah is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    2,352

    Default

    Great job! Beautiful car...but I am partial to 91 turbo..

  3. #13
    Oakes Detailing's Avatar
    Oakes Detailing is offline Detailing_Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Thank you! Theyre beautiful timeless cars to me, always loved this body style
    Oakes Detail

    610-696-5469

    Hidden Content - Hidden Content

    Serving the Greater Philadelphia Area and the Rest of the Northeast!

  4. Remove Advertisements
    Luxury4Play.com
    Advertisements
     

  5. #14
    Cruzin's Avatar
    Cruzin is offline Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Vancouver Island
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Outstanding work, makes me want to buy it!

  6. #15
    TheRoadWarrior's Avatar
    TheRoadWarrior is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pattaya, Thailand | formerly Siesta Key Beach, FL
    Posts
    2,487

    Default

    wow, amazing work, and gorgeous car!
    "I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."

  7. #16
    catch is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    517

    Default

    brought back to life!

  8. #17
    Black&Orange is offline Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Phenomenal work!

  9. #18
    Oakes Detailing's Avatar
    Oakes Detailing is offline Detailing_Sponsor
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Chester, PA
    Posts
    439

    Default

    Thanks everyone! I personally love this car and the owner has sent 5 of his other vehicles since with 2 more still on schedule.
    Oakes Detail

    610-696-5469

    Hidden Content - Hidden Content

    Serving the Greater Philadelphia Area and the Rest of the Northeast!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

You MUST be 18 years or OLDER to Register for Luxury4Play. By selecting "Yes", you are performing a legal acknowledgment that you are 18 years of age or older.

Please select your insurance company (Optional)

Log-in

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Powered by scoobie.com.