+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 19 of 19
01-11-2010, 04:35 PM #11
That's sickening. I would start watermarking your pictures. Not that it'll stop it 100%.. but it will detract people who aren't proficient with photo editing software
01-13-2010, 03:51 AM #12
that is awful! i hope you got them shut down
what happened with this?
01-13-2010, 05:21 AM #13
They have been notified and warned. Craigslist have removed their ad - they take these things very seriously because the original ad utilizes their site for copyright infringement.
The internet has made it very easy for such things to happen.PREMIER PROTECTIVE FILMS
Prestige ClearGuard & SatinGuard Protective Film, PhotoSync Nano IR Window Film, 9500Ci Custom Laser Jammers
Exotics / Luxury Auto Sales & Consignment
NORCAL - 42630 Christy St, Fremont, CA. 510-623-1308 Hidden Content
PF1 CLEAR BRA CLEANER - TRACK MARKS? TRY TTR!
Premier Facebook!! Hidden Content
Sponsored Links Remove Advertisements
01-18-2010, 09:25 AM #14
[‘Sharing photos, especially if you will be posting them online or emailing them, you never know what will happen to them. Someone could take the photos for their own use, and you might never even know. Here is a simple step-by-step tutorial on protecting images by watermarking your photos
(How to Watermark Your Photos
While there are many ways to protect images, watermarking is probably the most effective. Several other methods, such as right-click disabling and adding a transparent gif image file on top, both have a work-around that the experienced photo-stealer knows or they are time-consuming.
Put your watermark in several locations. If it’s on a vehicle, put it over a curved line, as they present a challenge when removing and cloning the underneath. Another good place is an obvious colour blend/change.’] 
Except from "Copyright and Intellectual Property" -http://bit.ly/8aKh7B~ Providing unbiased advise that professional and enthusiast detailer’s trust ~ “The Art & Science of Detailing” - Hidden Content
03-16-2010, 10:45 PM #15
So sorry to see that happen. - Im glad that Craigslist did their part to help resolve the issue.ALEX JARVIE
02-02-2011, 04:42 AM #16
02-02-2011, 04:50 AM #17
I download lots of photos and always hated watermarks…now I understand and fully agree.Integrity first, Service before self, and Excellence in all we do
02-02-2011, 05:34 AM #18
can't you also eliminate the ability for someone to right click/copy/save? that, in addition to a watermark should help significantly.
06-20-2012, 04:58 AM #19
such a shame..... im glad you caught them_______________ - Incoming
McLaren MP4-12C Spyder
BMW i8 - Sold
Mercedes Benz CLK63 AMG Black Series - For Sale
Maserati Quattroporte Sport GTS
Porsche GT3 - Sold
Mercedes Benz G55 AMG - Sold
“If you don’t build your dream, someone will hire you to build theirs.”
"I spent 90% of my money on women, cars, and booze. The other 10% I wasted."